• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just the Portfolio:

The Portfolio with the matching Artist Edition book and traycase:

Brian
    Nice!

Comment

Received my shipping notice for the portfolio as well (along with one for The Consultant and for the Two Lettered Edition Grab Bag)! This is my first art portfolio and not something I normally go for, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to seeing this in person!

Comment

Received mine also, scheduled to arrive before the holidays! Really looking forward to it.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Received my shipping notice for the portfolio as well (along with one for The Consultant and for the Two Lettered Edition Grab Bag)! This is my first art portfolio and not something I normally go for, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to seeing this in person!
          Same here on the portfolio but I thought it was a reasonable price so why not. Should have said grab bag headed my way soon as well

Comment

I received the portfolio today and it is absolutely stunning! Beautiful work. I'll be adding it to my collection page later but wanted to give everyone else who ordered it a chance to see if first hand before I do. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I received my portfolio today as well. It's very nice! With the assumption that a portfolio will be one for each book in the Doubleday series, I think maybe a slipcase to house them all would be kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                I received my portfolio today as well. It's very nice! With the assumption that a portfolio will be one for each book in the Doubleday series, I think maybe a slipcase to house them all would be kinda cool.
                I think that is a splendid idea!

Comment

I second that.

Received my portfolio yesterday and think it turned out really nice. The only similar item in my collection is Fall of Stardust that came out ages ago (a portfolio based on the Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess book Stardust that was to raise money for medical expenses. Not numbered or sign, just really sharp looking.)

A slipcased collection would be sharp!

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Comment

Got mine yesterday, it is a great production. I guess I forgot to email Mindy and ask for the matching number to go with my set.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                      Got mine yesterday, it is a great production. I guess I forgot to email Mindy and ask for the matching number to go with my set.
                      Do you know what number your set is? I might still have it. It'd take a bit of effort to find since I numbered out the run already though.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Do you know what number your set is? I might still have it. It'd take a bit of effort to find since I numbered out the run already though.
                        Thanks Dan. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Did I remember to post this photo the other day? The dummy book for our edition of 'SALEM'S LOT is in the white DJ:

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I like big books and I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Has there been a 'SL portfolio offered? I went through my emails don't see mention of it.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                                Has there been a 'SL portfolio offered? I went through my emails don't see mention of it.
                                Not yet.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X