No announcement yet.

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll pass. Without King's signature, I just don't see why I'd want them. I'm sure they will be the highest quality, but...

John

Comment

Love the Tomislav Tikulin cover!

Bentley Little AND Stephen King multi-book deals! Sweet!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Really happy about Night Shift not just because I work the night shift but looking forward to all the art possibilities.

Comment

Hmmmm . . . mixed on this - not a fan of Carrie and don't think I see the need for another Shining, but everything else would be great. 6 month intervals puts the last book out about 2 1/2 years for ordering. I assume you have to keep ordering to get dibs on the next volume, but I think I will take my chances and try to get in on Salem's Lot when it is made available.

Comment

I know !!!! I can relax for the rest of the year..... ok for the rest of the day..
            Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Love the Tomislav Tikulin cover!

Bentley Little AND Stephen King multi-book deals! Sweet!

Comment

Thinking I will pass on this one - and probably regret it. But I was pretty close, guessing the multi book deal.

Comment

Well, that was fun. Off to bed.....
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Rich,Brian and the whole gang you did good on this. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Comment

I ordered the traycased numbered edition, if I change my mind can I still use the coupon to go back and order the gift edition as well?

Comment

Think that was me!

OK, here's my official guess:
                      CD HC reissue project similar to the Bentley Little reissue project. Fire could indicate Carrie being first.

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                      Looks like one member hit the nail pretty much on the head. They guessed (sorry can't recall the username) a multiple book deal to reprint older SK books with Carrie being the first. Congrats.

Comment

Pass Pass Pass.....Night Shift Please!!!

Comment

I just can't see who wouldn't like this news. PS editions aren't signed by king either and they are just lovely. I can only ever afford the gift edition anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

The only strange things is that most of these books were just published or are being published soon in a limited edition format. That said it will be nice to get a lot of them in on uniform style and size. I still don't know if I will get Carrie, I already have PS's version on pre-order and I have another really nice book I have my eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Rich,Brian and the whole gang you did good on this. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
                            Couldn't have said it better. And they'll have their work cut out for them with each SK announcemnt on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by billstand View Post
                              Think that was me!

OK, here's my official guess:
                              CD HC reissue project similar to the Bentley Little reissue project. Fire could indicate Carrie being first.
                              Yes it was! Nice guess!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah. It certainly wasn't everybody's cup of tea. Not signed and have to be ready every 6 months to get one? I still ordered the gift edition but I'm not very happy.
                                Last edited by theenormityofitall; 04-07-2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X