• Show
Clear All

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Announcing the
    "Stephen King Doubleday Years"
    A Six Volume Collection!

Launching This Summer With
    Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition

Carrie Will Be a Collectible Limited ONE TIME PRINTING Featuring an Introduction by Stephen King, an Afterword by Tabitha King, Six Color Paintings by Tomislav Tikulin, and Special Bonus Features Exclusive to This Edition!

This is the discussion thread for the Stephen King announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view this announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Awesome! It looks like The original version of The Stand MIGHT be included.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Oh man I almost called it haha. Very nice CD.

Comment

Got mine ordered. Thanks CDCC.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

EPIC does not begin to describe this announcement!!!!! I LOVE the quality and size of CD Gift Editions and to get those classic King volumes all as a CD Gift Edition!! Brilliant!!

Comment

I just received the email.... I am passing, as it's "not my cup of tea."
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Looks like one member hit the nail pretty much on the head. They guessed (sorry can't recall the username) a multiple book deal to reprint older SK books with Carrie being the first. Congrats.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Interesting stuff, something i might have ordered if i was in the US and didn't have to pay the postage!

Comment

Ordered the gift edition. Very interesting. Wonder what version of The Stand will be used. Also wonder if we get exclusive rights to pre order the rest early. The cover is super hot....pun intended

Comment

What an awesome announcement. Strange to have two printings of Carrie in the same year, and now I have to make the executive decision of which one to get. But the biggest news for me is a new 'Salem's Lot printing! Sign me up for that!

Comment

Since I never got my coupon, can I ask how much it was for and it is worth following up on?

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Awesome! It looks like The original version of The Stand MIGHT be included.
                        That would make a very happy Squire!

This will be a nice collection of books. Getting a nice edition of Night Shift out of this, too!
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Now to see what I don't really want to make room for all these books....Well at least I have 3 years to figure it out.

Comment

Was only planning on ordering the Gift Edition anyway. Very nice!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

10% off.
                              Originally posted by bstee View Post
                              Since I never got my coupon, can I ask how much it was for and it is worth following up on?

Comment

Working...
                              X