X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      I like SubPress. This morning I ordered their lettered HOUSE OF CHAINS (Steven Erikson).

sk
      I`ve really been wanting to get some of SP's Erikson books, and they are huge books so I get it, but they are a little to out of my range and it'll really break my bank to start collectiong them.

Comment

I just ordered the final volume in the Philip K. Dick series that will be out later this summer.That have done a great job on this collection. Tfrik51;65785]I like SubPress. This morning I ordered their lettered HOUSE OF CHAINS (Steven Erikson).

sk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Unfortunately the pictures turned out a bit blurry.
          First up Cemetery Dance (and one Lonely Road):

Midnight Premiere, is my only traycased edition, it was a fantastic surprise in a grab bag I got from the folks here. Travelling Vampire Show is probably my favourite read of the last couple years, would love a slipcase for it. Dan hooked me up with IT and The Exorcist from the Out Of Print thread, great guy that Dan .

Comment

My meagre Gauntlet Press collection. Absolutely love Matheson's Bloodlines, wish I'd grabbed a slipcase for it when it was available. I'd like to add a couple more to this collection. I have yet to read Psycho, kind of an understated edition, but I dig it.

Comment

Sub. Press next. This one turned out really blurry, but I think you can maek them out. I'm a huge fan of both The Shining and NOS4A2 (another one I wish I'd gotten the slipcase for), and the art inside is fantastic. Necroscope I haven't read yet, but was pleasantly surpsided to find it filled with colour art, I hadn't realized that when I bought it, beautiful edition.

Comment

PS Publishing; love these books, and am happy to be able to get a nice Erikson book for a good price, I also have Blood Follows from PS, but only the paperback edition. Pet Sematary is great as well, love the work that went into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  My meagre Gauntlet Press collection. Absolutely love Matheson's Bloodlines, wish I'd grabbed a slipcase for it when it was available. I'd like to add a couple more to this collection. I have yet to read Psycho, kind of an understated edition, but I dig it.
                  You should read Psycho, it's a great book. I didn't care for the sequels but if you like the movie you'll like the first one.

Comment

Only got a couple from Centipede (wish I had more), but both are stellar books. The Fog is one of my nicest special editions, CP have a real eye for detail. KEW is one of my favourite fantasy authors, so I was happy to be able to pick up some of his horror works in a nice edition for a reasonable price.

Comment

I have quite a few other Nightshade books, but just paperbacks. I love the work they do, even though they aren't really limited editions. They reprinted so many great fantasy works as well as releasing some nice new books too (Erikson for example).

Comment

And a few random ones that I only own one book from the publishers'. Moorcock's The Dreamthief's Daughter from American Fantasy (various artists), Howard's The Swords of Shahrazar from FAX publishing (art from Michael Kaluta), and The Hobbit from Houghton Mifflin (with Tolkien's art).

Comment

Ask Dan and Co. I'm sure they have a slipcase that would fit. That's how I got my October Dreams slipcase.
                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            Ask Dan and Co. I'm sure they have a slipcase that would fit. That's how I got my October Dreams slipcase.
                            Mike
                            You're refering to The Traveling Vampire Show? I guess I should measure it and see if they have one.

Comment

Three of my favorite Gauntlet press titles, by one of my favorite authors. Sometimes I just feel lucky to have found the books I've discovered and to be able to own them, well that's icing on the cake. I really prefer pie, but I'm sure you know what I mean. LOL!! The October Country: the 40th Anniversary Edition. Ray Bradbury. slipcased Something Wicked this Way Comes. Ray Bradbury. Dark Carnival. Ray Bradbury.
                              IMG_0314.jpg

Comment

Wow Nice. I want.
                                Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                                Three of my favorite Gauntlet press titles, by one of my favorite authors. Sometimes I just feel lucky to have found the books I've discovered and to be able to own them, well that's icing on the cake. I really prefer pie, but I'm sure you know what I mean. LOL!! The October Country: the 40th Anniversary Edition. Ray Bradbury. slipcased Something Wicked this Way Comes. Ray Bradbury. Dark Carnival. Ray Bradbury.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]14920[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X