Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot about that. Could also be the announcement of October Dreams 2. I ended up having to shelve the story I started to submit, not enough time to make it seem good and not cheesy or unique enough. Each time I had an idea of where to go with the story I either got stuck or I just didn't like it. Not gonna submit something I'm not happy with, that's for sure.
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

I'm actually kinda leaning more towards the Random House deal that I forgot about though
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

There's also this tweet
        image.jpg

Comment

My head is spinning with all the guesses. I'm wondering what important really means to CD. It could be any number of things and it will be exciting waiting for the reveal.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Looks like I wouldn't be buying anything for the next couple of weeks! Gotta save up my book money.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
              There's also this tweet
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]14874[/ATTACH]
              Ah yes...... good point!

Either way, if it's a book - I probably won't be able to afford it in it's finest edition.

Regardless of that....I am very curious to see what it will be.

Comment

Good points made, well i'm stumped then! Haha

Comment

Signed up!!

Comment

So if it is a deal with Random House, what will the book release be?
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

AHHhHH!............The Suspense is killing me folks..........

Comment

April 7 feels like a long ways away however it really isn't...its just hard to tell when there are piles of cold snow still in my yard.

Comment

Kind of hard for me to think of any SK books that haven't already been made into a LE that would be a bigger deal than their IT 25th Anniversary Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                              Kind of hard for me to think of any SK books that haven't already been made into a LE that would be a bigger deal than their IT 25th Anniversary Edition.
                              Well, it depends on how the Stephen King book is released. A graphic novel adaptation would be a complete game changer...
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

I believe it is a multiple book deal. I loved the message Rich posted today. Very cool.
                                Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                                So if it is a deal with Random House, what will the book release be?

Comment

Working...
                                X