Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A graphic novel I would be down for, especially with Wrightson's art. It's been too long since the two have worked together on a project.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      A graphic novel I would be down for, especially with Wrightson's art. It's been too long since the two have worked together on a project.
      Which again would fit with the "in a very long time" statement...
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Maybe Steve took his little joke about Charlie and Danny getting married and created The FireShining: Imminent Global Destruction A Novel.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          Which again would fit with the "in a very long time" statement...
          True that!

Comment

I am not going to stress out for the next 2 weeks over this. I will let Mr. Dogz do all of it..

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              I am not going to stress out for the next 2 weeks over this. I will let Mr. Dogz do all of it..
              My hair's already turning grey from the stress!

Comment

Well after thinking about it, I like the idea of graphic novel but I am wondering about Carrie and maybe the timing is connected to PS Publishing's release of their other Carrie edition?

Comment

Signed up to be notified, but I am guessing I won't be able to purchase whatever it is.
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

I'm kinda hoping it's going to be something non-King related. Can't begin to guess what it'll be but I'm down for a lettered edition of Let The Right One In. Maybe new s/l editions of Straub's Blue Rose Trilogy or Michael Marshall's Straw Men books.

Comment

Well, whatever it is, I'm looking forward to doing my part to crash the system....again...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Does anybody want me to guess? I have an idea. I will only share it if you want me to. I also think my idea is correct based on the wording of the announcement.

Comment

Bring it on!
                          Does anybody want me to guess? I have an idea. I will only share it if you want me to. I also think my idea is correct based on the wording of the announcement.

Comment

What is your guess?
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Ok. On Facebook and Twitter Richard Chizmar has mentioned a big book deal with Random House. The key word in the announcement from Brian is important. Next word is project.. So my guess is the important project is about the book deal with Random House. Just think about what a game changer that could be.

Comment

One more thing I just remembered. Cemetery Dance is also going to be doing a series of books with Fangoria. Maybe this is finally getting to the finish line.

Comment

Working...
                                X