This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Definitely by 8PM on 06April. Would that be EST, Brian?
    Yes, please! Unless, of course, word leaks out before that. Hadn't thought about that possibility yet and might need to tweak the rules one more time!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Ok, my official guess is it will be a really good book publshed in a high quality edition. I will go so far as to say it will have at least one piece of art. Oh, and I will definitely obtain at least one copy. Ok, where's my prize??

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        My official Guess...

Reasoning:

A) CD has done the BEST job of any of the signed limited editions (a few older exceptions) that have been done so far.

B) a HUGE project like this is likely more than one book.

C) Such a big announcement is likely from SK, as you have all pointed out already.

So I believe it is not entirely impossible that CD has obtained a contract to complete ALL FUTURE Stephen King works, as a Signed/Limited and Gift Edition.
        But which book/s will be announced by CD on 7 April 2014? You need to specify a title or titles as part of your "official guess."

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        3) Don't be vague. Just naming the author won't win you the big prize. You need to list the title, or titles, or a specific concept for a project.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Am I right in thinking that their wasn't a teaser advert posted on the forum for Doctor Sleep and The Dark Man?
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

I remember the lead up to The Dark Man though I don't remember the exact wording, it was something like "Something dark is coming."

Comment

My official guess is a collection of The Bachman Books (Stephen King), including Blaze - either as individual titles or an omnibus edition.

Comment

I got it!!! The Dark Man II: Something REALLY Dark is Coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I got it!!! The Dark Man II: Something REALLY Dark is Coming!!!
                  The Dark Man II:The Darkening

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    Ok, my official guess is it will be a really good book publshed in a high quality edition. I will go so far as to say it will have at least one piece of art. Oh, and I will definitely obtain at least one copy. Ok, where's my prize??
                    In all Honesty, This probably is the most accurate guess so far. You just might win Brad. lol

Comment

I also think it's a new, signed, limited edition of The Eyes of the Dragon in lettered, limited and gift edition states. It was first published in 1984 so this year makes for a 30th anniversary edition.

It's also one of my favourite King novels and the first King book I ever read, so it's special to me.

Comment

Mmmm OK my official guess is a real needle-in-a-haystack job, I'll go for a 3 year deal to produce The Secretary of Dreams Vols III, IV & V

Comment

This is my official guess:

Yep, a lot of guesses are for Firestarter and that would make since with the fire teaser image. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this. Steve has mentioned how he wondered what happened to Danny and Charlie when they grew up. Well we just found out what happened to Danny. Now it's time to find out whatever happened to that fire welding girl.

The sequel to Firestarter is my official guess. Possibly called Revenge of The Shop :P

P.S. You might ask yourself, when? When could Steve have possibly have written this while working on Revival and Mr. Mercedes. Well if anyone could write that much, it would be Stephen freaking King.

P.P.S. You're revealing this news on April 7th because you couldn't possibly have announced on April 1st and anyone believe you.

Comment

I believe you meant Wielding rather than welding LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              I believe you meant Wielding rather than welding LOL
                              Yep, though maybe Charlie is a welder now

Comment

I predict that Cemetery Dance publications will have a better time on Monday keeping their site up and running then the government has with the healthcare website..unofficially.

Comment

Working...
                                X