Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm guys did you not notice the ring of fire? Unofficially it is a deluxe edition of Johnny Cash' s Greatest Hits.....Someone had to say it.

Comment

Here's a wild stab in the dark.

This is my official guess:

A limited edition collection of King's previously-uncollected short stories and poems.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
        OK, here's my official guess. The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King. 2014 is it's 30th anniversary, originally published by Philtrum Press in 1984.
        Oh my, that's a good guess. The original is so hard to obtain, another special edition would be a great idea.

But my official guess and wish is for The Dead Zone, just because I already have Eyes. And I have to copy Theli's logic.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Firestarter would be sweet, but knowing CD's quality standards, I'm open for anything!

Comment

"THIS IS MY OFFICIAL GUESS": THE DEAD ZONE 35th Anniversary Edition Stephen King GIFT, LIMITED, LETTERED Editions with Full Color Graphics through the book
            This should be an outstanding production
            Last edited by vexavex; 04-04-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Firestarter S/L with a bottle of Kerosene signed by King.
              Just kidding.

Is it basically confirmed that it has to do with Stephen King?

Comment

I'd say based on Brian's comments it is.

Comment

Maybe the next time, Brian will "hint" us with the title and let US try to guess the author. Yeah, that's it!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    Maybe the next time, Brian will "hint" us with the title and let US try to guess the author. Yeah, that's it!!
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

My offical guess is one of Kings unfinished and early works called The Aftermath. This is shot in the dark but to publish one of Kings early and (as far as we now) unfinished works would be an amazing announcement.

*Plus the fire in the add may indicate something to do with nuclear war?
                      Last edited by Ben Staad; 03-29-2014, 03:24 AM.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

OK, here's my official guess:

CD HC reissue project similar to the Bentley Little reissue project. Fire could indicate Carrie being first.

Comment

I am going with a 35th anniversary edition of The Dead Zone as my official guess. The the other two books that would fit the teaser Firestarter has a limited and Carrie has one being done this year by P.S., thus the dates and image line up for The Dead Zone!

Comment

My guess would be a gift and signed limited of King's upcoming Revival.

John

Comment

Much like Billstand, my official guess will be Carrie however I think it will be a series of books (whatever CD could nab) by Stephen King put into graphic novel format. Like the gunslinger books. And over the longer term they will gradually be released much like the Bentley Little books.

But in reality, I have no freakin' idea and throwing a dart at the board like a local weatherman.

Comment

This is my official guess based both on what I really, really want and timing. If CD did actually manage to land a contract for these it would be amazing:

Carrie: Signed Limited 40th Anniversary Edition & Gift Edition (2014)
                                Bachman Books: Signed Limited 30th Anniversary Edition and Gift Edition (2015)

Comment

Working...
                                X