X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever more interesting.....
    image.jpg

Comment

Holy spit! I'm a fan of a certain S&S author...
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Going to be a fun and exciting year for CD it appears!!!!!

Comment

I really hope this is something I can be very excited about. Something new or re-imagined would be awesome.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

My first thought was that they're announcing the changes to and toc of 15 year. But when I think about Richards recent posts I keep thinking it's much much bigger and that I won't be able to use my gift card thus yet another book I can't have.

Comment

Brian has made a couple comments on the tdt forums that are worth noting:

Correct, this week we're signing deals with three different New York Times bestselling authors. Not all of those deals will be announced this year, though. It's just been a tremendously good week in terms of landing very interesting projects from well-known authors.
              Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

BRIAN : can we know if it's King related or not?

Looking back at our history, we've only done little teaser sites and "save the date" announcements for one author, so... that seems very likely to me.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                My first thought was that they're announcing the changes to and toc of 15 year. But when I think about Richards recent posts I keep thinking it's much much bigger and that I won't be able to use my gift card thus yet another book I can't have.
                I'm pretty sure we already announced the changes to CD 15 though it may have only been sent in a note to those that ordered it. I know it's been talked about in the CD 15 thread. http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ar-Celebration
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Teriw was talking about the table of contents. We are still not so patiently waiting to see the list.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Teriw was talking about the table of contents. We are still not so patiently waiting to see the list.
                    Yea I don't think we'll have a TOC available until we are closer to officially announcing it for sale.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

If its a multiple book deal this is my ultimate (but unlikely) wish list for the big announcement on 7th April 2014.

I can dream right?

Stephen King

A super deluxe (9 x 12 size) graphic novel adaptation of Firestarter.

Or

A super deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition of The Dark Half.

Or

The Secretary of Dreams Vol 3.

Richard Matheson

A super deluxe 60th Anniversary Edition of I Am Legend.

Peter Straub

A super deluxe 35th Anniversary Edition of Ghost Story.

John Ajvide Lindqvist

A super deluxe 10th Anniversary Edition of Let the Right One In.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Would love Let The Right One In, Ghost Story, House of Leaves and/or John Dies At The End. I think this will be a King announcement though...
                        Last edited by Theli; 03-21-2014, 09:05 PM. Reason: Double post, wouldn't let me delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          Would love Let The Right One In, Ghost Story, House of Leaves and/or John Dies At The End. I think this will be a King announcement though...
                          Oh it's definitely a Stephen King announcement, that's nailed on... But it would be great if the others followed shortly afterwards.

Be a bit on the expensive side though...
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Yeah that's for damn sure! Hopefully we get some of these spread throughout the year. And like Brian said, a few will be announced next year. Just gotta budget for new CD releases.

Comment

If CD ever release a super deluxe edition of Needful Things or Different Seasons I would JUST HAVE TO get a Lettered copy... Although I would love CD to release these books, I just hope they don't do it on 7th April 2014, as there is no way I would be able to afford a Lettered copy just yet... I need a time to budget for my favourite two Stephen King books of all time...
                              - Stephen King

Comment

I hear ya bro! Lettered Stephen King books are always out of my price range, but one day I'd love to get a signed limited edition. I just thought of something, it will be the 40th anniversary of Salems Lot next year, with Mr. King dissatisfaction with CP's edition we might stand a chance of a new limited edition being printed. With related art, unlike the photography from the CP one (though they are quite nice), preferably Wrightson (unlikely though), it would be truly killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X