Salem lot movie book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Dave, or anyone else who has received a copy, mind loading up some pics of the PB? It would help to make a informed decision, right now I am on the fence.
    I can take a few pics. If I don't get to it tonight, look for them tomorrow morning.

Comment

Ok, here are a few random shots -

P1080079.jpg

P1080081.jpg

P1080082.jpg

P1080083.jpg

P1080085.jpg

P1080086.jpg

Comment

And a few more...

P1080087.jpg

P1080088.jpg

P1080089.jpg

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks Dave. I think I'll go for this if Amazon still has them.

Comment

Even if it was about a film that I loved $40 for a paperback seems too expensive and $250 for a hardcover is out of the question.

Comment

Good points, Cyber. Seeing Dave's fine images of the book, though, has got me thinking. I would pay $40, given these glimpses, and seeing the wealth of material.

Comment

I just ordered it myself. Amazon has it a bit cheaper with free shipping, but if you got gift cards for CD, they just got some copies in stock.

Comment

Has anyone who got the copy of this book bought or seen a copy of Carrie, Studies in the Horror Film? I'm wondering how they compare.

Carrie Studies in the Horror Film

Comment

No, sorry just got the 'Salem's Lot. Would love the Nosferatu one.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                      Has anyone who got the copy of this book bought or seen a copy of Carrie, Studies in the Horror Film? I'm wondering how they compare.

I have that one too, and I haven't actually read the whole thing yet. I'd say it's a much more literary analysis of the story, the actors, director etc compared to the 'Salem's Lot book. I think it's an excellent book, and I must finish it some day soon.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post

I have that one too, and I haven't actually read the whole thing yet. I'd say it's a much more literary analysis of the story, the actors, director etc compared to the 'Salem's Lot book. I think it's an excellent book, and I must finish it some day soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X