BETA Testers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BETA Testers Needed

Hello guys and gals. We are looking for some volunteers to help us test the links in our upcoming eBook edition of The Revised Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book. Each question in the book has two links associated with it. One going to the hint for the question and one going to the answer for the question. There are also links back to the question from the hints and answers. We will be testing that all the links work properly and link to the proper locations.

Please only volunteer if you are familiar with eBooks and how to go about reading them on a computer. The eBooks will be provided in a ePub format, which we suggest reading on Adobe Digital Editions (a free ereader software provided by Adobe). More details and instructions will be give to volunteers.

All volunteer's will receive a finished copy of the eBook as well as store credit. Please send me an email if you are interested in helping out. Thanks!

Edit: I think we have all the testers we need right now. Though I am sure we will need them again in the future.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Thanks to all those who emailed. If anyone else is interested there are 4 more chapters to assign.

Instagram

Comment

Email sent.
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to make sure it works on an actual ereader

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Wouldn't it be better to make sure it works on an actual ereader
          It could be done on a actual ereader, it would just be a lot easier to do quickly on a computer. Also this isn't ready for most ereaders yet, I won't go through the final process to get it ready for them until we have all the corrections entered into it.

Instagram

Comment

I think we have all the testers we need now. Thanks to all the volunteers.

Instagram

Comment

I just saw this thread and see I missed out on it. Oh well - next time. My plate is kind of full right now anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                I just saw this thread and see I missed out on it. Oh well - next time. My plate is kind of full right now anyways.
                Don't worry, we have another trivia book to do, though based off of how long it took me to do this one it will probably be awhile before that ones ready.

Instagram

Comment

This is a fantastic Idea by the way. I wish my book would take me instantly to the answer. lol. I'm too lazy to flip to the back. haha

Comment

Just make up your own answers.
                    Q: What was the name of the rabid dog in Cujo?
                    A: Spot

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      Just make up your own answers.
                      Q: What was the name of the rabid dog in Cujo?
                      A: Spot
                      Theli, don't you remember that book right? It was Duke. Spot was the name of the bat.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I saw this thread late but would love to help out whenever you need more testers.
                        ~ M.J. Sydney
                        WriterMJSydney.blogspot.com
                        "As far as I'm concerned, reality can take a flying f*** at a rolling doughnut." ~ Stephen King, Nightmares & Dreamscapes

Comment

Working...
                        X