No announcement yet.

Tin House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed on this. If it was a short story maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Cool! I guess you could always make it part of a bigger order so they have to use a box too.
      I did that, because I had a couple of other things to order, but it still came separately in a padded envelope.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        Cool! I guess you could always make it part of a bigger order so they have to use a box too.
        I did that, because I had a couple of other things to order, but it still came separately in a padded envelope.

Comment

I got mine from Amazon in a box a few days ago.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
            Assholes, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
              Assholes, lol!

Comment

They finally just shipped mine yesterday. Shouldn't take long since its probably and envelope and coming from BC(Closest fulfillment place)

Comment

I got mine the other day. In a padded envelope, but it's in fine shape.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Got it, Safe and sound in a padded envelope. The mag fit in the box so only the envelop got folded. I will say I was at first disapointed in the length of King's story but upon reading it(In the length of time it took my dog to have a pee as i read it in the door way right after work) I discovered it was not really a story but a beautiful memory about Tabitha and their ring's and I was very happy in the end with this read. I have always loved reading the non fiction work he has done whether it be intro's, author's notes or actually work that is just non fiction and this one was no exception. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

I agree, it was a great read. It's the simple things in life that mean the most in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                      X