Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    It's worth a great deal! We need to keep the pressure on Theli to start in on Ron's works!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

There are plenty of my old (real) books on eBay and Amazon... and Bad Moon has a few, too. Don't give up on me yet, Theli! Please, please....

Comment

There is a (now out-of-date) list of Ron's short stories and where they originally appeared on his website. It doesn't list issue numbers, but does list the year for each listing.

Hunter

Comment

Ha ha! Ain't giving up at all. I fully plan to track down a couple books this next week. Looks like it's possible to track CD's copy of Hell Hollow for a reasonable price. Thanks again for all the replies!

Comment

Haven't read much of Ron's work yet, but absolutely loved Undertaker's Moon! Heard very good things about his work here on these forums, so even though I had never read anything of Ron's I spent the $65 (Plus whatever shipping was, which I don't recall) to get that one direct from Thunderstorm. If I'd had the money I definitely would have been buying all of Ron's Thunderstorm titles as their production quality is great. Once I have the money I plan to get more of them though. May have to go with eBook editions though, but we'll see
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

The premise for Undertaker's Moon really caught my attention, too bad the L/E is pretty expensive on the secondary market. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a good deal!

Comment

Paul at Thunderstorm saw this thread on the forum and contacted me concerning a deal he's willing to offer. He's putting together a couple (2) of Ron Kelly multi-book packages for a price that can't be beat. Not sure which books will be included (they won't include Restless Shadows), but this would be a good chance for someone who hasn't read my work yet to get some really nice RK books. If you're interested you can contact Paul here: [email protected]

Comment

I'm not sure what the deal is but pretty cool of him to put something together.

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
                  Paul at Thunderstorm saw this thread on the forum and contacted me concerning a deal he's willing to offer. He's putting together a couple (2) of Ron Kelly multi-book packages for a price that can't be beat. Not sure which books will be included (they won't include Restless Shadows), but this would be a good chance for someone who hasn't read my work yet to get some really nice RK books. If you're interested you can contact Paul here: [email protected]

Comment

Very cool, I'll shoot him an e-mail tomorrow, thanks Ron!

Comment

Well, I have more than enough to start with on it's way!

Comment

Glad to hear that, Theli! Hope you enjoy your trips to RK-land. What titles di you get?
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congrats. Hope you enjoy them.

Originally posted by Theli View Post

Comment

Thanks for jumping into the quicksand of my Southern-fried fiction, feet-first, Dan. Hopefully it'll hold fast and won't let go and you'll enjoy Ol' Ron's stuff for years to come.

Comment

I have a feeling I will!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                                So curiosity is getting the better of me: what do you have on the way?

Comment

Working...
                                X