No announcement yet.

Where to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Timber Gray, Fear and Dark'un from Paul. And Restless Shadows from Ron, but I gotta shoot him a bit more for postage cause Canadian postage can be a bitch.

Comment

Some great titles! Enjoy!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice! I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

Comment

Hi there
          I just bought Fear for my Kindle. I love horror stories but just know the more famous ones (Barker, Koontz, King, Laymon). I just discovered Cemetery Dance, Bad Moon, Subterranean because I was looking for limited edition books from Clive Barker.
          I'm getting more and more interested in the books your releasing and starting to read some of them.

Comment

I have the forum members here to thank for getting me into Ronald Kelly, and Cemetery Dance in general for introducing me to Joe Lansdale, Brian Keene, Douglas Clegg, Simon Clark and more! Was really only familiar with King and Laymon before that I can remember. Was more into fantasy before coming to love horror so much.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Will be getting Dark'Un and Restless Shadows from Ron thanks to winning Restless Shadows on eBay and Ron offering me another copy of Dark'Un that he had available for the price I won Restless Shadows. Eagerly waiting for to add them to be collection Want to get all of his Thunderstorm titles when I am able to.
              Spoiler!

Comment

I was watching that Restless Shadows auction! Congrats on the win! I've been meaning to pick up the Essentials line from Thunderstorm as well. Maybe one of these days I'll start tracking them down.

Comment

Thanks. So far I just have one, Undertaker's Moon, but now that money shouldn't be so tight I might be able to get the whole set at some point. Just have to find them at decent prices when I have the spending money. I am planning on selling some more books here soon, so that'll add to what I have for books Don't know if Restless Shadows is one of the Essentials or not since it wasn't listed as being one on the eBay listing, but as a Black Voltage release. Doesn't matter to me though, just wanted the book, lol. I do know The Dark'Un is the 3rd in the Essentials line though
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                  X