Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RESTLESS SHADOWS... the remarque that really isn't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RESTLESS SHADOWS... the remarque that really isn't.

Just wanted to clear up a misconception that I've seen on the board here and I hope it doesn't make anyone downright sad. The artwork in the front of the Hard Rain edition of RESTLESS SHADOWS is my artwork, but it's not a remarque. When Paul and I were putting this edition together he suggested I feature some artwork in the front and I ended up doing the illustration of the hatchet with the barn in the background. So what looks like a remarque is merely an illustration that is in all of the books. When folks ordered the book directly from me, I didn't remarque it because, frankly, it didn't need it with the illo already there. I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone. I want folks to know that I'm not purposely misleading them concerning the personalization of their book.

The Special Edition of RESTLESS SHADOWS (slipcased) does include an actual remarque done by myself before publication and the sheets tipped into the book.

Lately, I've been getting more and more into my artwork (actually, I have done the cover painting for the upcoming e-book version of RS). So you're likely to see more of my artwork in my books and on the covers in the future.

Anyway, just wanted to make this clarification. In any event, I hope you enjoy the book.

-- Ron
    Last edited by Ronald Kelly; 02-26-2014, 11:42 AM.

Tomato, Toomato! LOL! Looks great to me. But I understand what you're saying. Love the book.
    MDH

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett
      Tomato, Toomato! LOL! Looks great to me. But I understand what you're saying. Love the book.
      MDH
      Thanks, Mike. Glad you like it.

Comment

WHAT!?!?

There's a SLIPCASED version of Restless Shadows????

Sigh...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Paul is sending me a couple of copies of the Special Edition at this very moment, Squire. I'll post photos when I get it.

Comment

Have mercy on the poor man, he can only work so many extra shifts!!
            Lol!

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Lol!
                Aw, you know how much I love to torture Ol' Squire!!

Comment

I'm part of Southern Lore now!!! I'm an "Ol'"!!!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

RESTLESS SHADOWS Special Edition has arrived. It is absolutely gorgeous and includes a nice Ronald Kelly signed remarque. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Always a legend to us!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Always a legend to us!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by kresby View Post
                          RESTLESS SHADOWS Special Edition has arrived. It is absolutely gorgeous and includes a nice Ronald Kelly signed remarque. Love it.
                          Great! I'm glad you like it, kresby! I can't wait to see it myself.

Comment

I'd love to get this book!

Comment

I am happy with my copy. I love it. Can't wait to hear from Paul about the other essential books. 4 down 4 to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X