No announcement yet.

Carrie--PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. Cake, ice cream and books don't make for a good combo. .
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I saw this on the PS Publishing website earlier...

"We’re now very close to a formal announcement of the 26-copy PS lettered edition, for which we’ve got a little additional information—and you’ll be pleased. In fact, we reckon it’s the icing on the cake. And the cherry on the top! We'll be putting up the order page in due course.... so watch out.
    Soon, mi compadre.... very soon."

Now that sounds VERY EXCITING!!!!

Comment

I bet it's going to be expensive!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        I bet it's going to be expensive!

sk
        Yeah, unfortunately that is pretty much nailed on.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I feel sad to say that I've never read Carrie. Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
            I feel sad to say that I've never read Carrie. Is it any good?
            I only just read it last year. It seems to get mixed reactions, but I really liked it. A nice quick read. Cool unique format compared to most novels.

Comment

Thanks. I guess I'll be buying it. I just don't know which one. CD never disappoints and does great work, so it'll probably be them. I just wish there more art work to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                Thanks. I guess I'll be buying it. I just don't know which one. CD never disappoints and does great work, so it'll probably be them. I just wish there more art work to see.
                Both editions look fantastic. I jumped on the PS edition as soon as it was announced pretty much because Glenn Chadbourne is doing the artwork. That alone made it a no brainer for me as I think Glenn Chadbourne is amazing!!!

I would get a copy of both the PS and CD editions, that way you will have the best of both worlds...
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Wait just a minute.....It's My job to get people to spend all their money.

Comment

And it's MY job to spend Tom's money!!! So you need to get both, Tom, if you haven't already because anybody who IS anybody will have both!!!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I actually called off my PS copy of Carrie. It was a tough choice, especially with the matching number and Chadbourne art, but I am trying to think of my poor wallet. Especially with all the new SK books CD will be releasing soon.

Comment

------

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I do have both on order. Like old blue eyes said... You can't have one without the other.
                          Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          And it's MY job to spend Tom's money!!! So you need to get both, Tom, if you haven't already because anybody who IS anybody will have both!!!

Comment

Well, done, Tom! Stike a pose and make yourself comfy!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well done, Tom!! Both editions are set to be truly fantastic!!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

I see that there are less then 50 copies left at the ps web site. Also says that the book is at the printer.

Comment

Working...
                                X