No announcement yet.

Carrie--PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Sold Out" banner went up about 40 minutes after the offer opened.

John

Comment

Just my nickels worth on input, I would take that $4,000.00 plus and purchase a few true 1st editions of SK books, rather than spend it on a special edition. To each his own, but whew that's a lot of cash.
      Mike

Comment

IMHO as many 1st editions are just standard trade editions with exorbitant price tags, I would actually prefer to own an ultra deluxe lettered edition of Stephen King's work over any 1st edition. I am aware that most 1st editions of Stephen King's work can fetch monetary value far in excess of the price of PS Publishing's Carrie, I just prefer to enjoy reading his work with the deluxe treatment.

If only I had the money to even try and score a lettered edition of one of Stephen King's books...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Just my thought, 1st edition, the first appearance of a book, trumps Deluxe reprint, in regards to collecting. As for enjoying what you buy and read, I'm all for it!! And as most of you know about me by now, I rarely buy Stephen King. Have all I want...But I will pick up a few of the Cemetery Dance editions coming out, LOL!!!

Comment

I see from the ps publishing newsletter that this is starting to ship. At least the gift edition.

Comment

Saw this week's newsletter from ps hope they find your book Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Saw this week's newsletter from ps hope they find your book Tim.
                Thanks Tom, I have been a bit down since my matching #1 set got broken...
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Mine will be on its way soon. Doubt it's your #1, but if so, it's yours!

sk

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Beautiful book! But, my sig sheet came without a sig from Glen Chadbourne!

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                      Got mine yesterday. Beautiful book! But, my sig sheet came without a sig from Glen Chadbourne!
                      Drop me a line via email and we can make arrangements for Glenn to sign your copy for you! That will save PS Publishing a lot of postage, etc.

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                        Drop me a line via email and we can make arrangements for Glenn to sign your copy for you! That will save PS Publishing a lot of postage, etc.

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                          Thanks, Brian. I'll do that!

Comment

Brian
                            Thanks, Brian. I'll do that!

Comment

My gift edition of It is not signed by King, if I send it to you can you take care of that as well. You know if our offering? Worth a try!

Brian

Comment

My gift edition of It is not signed by King, if I send it to you can you take care of that as well. You know if our offering? Worth a try!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X