Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Carrie--PS Publishing

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed St. Troy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    It might be a Lifetime Subscriber copy. I believe those are limited editions but are assigned a letter instead of a number. It is rather confusing.
    That seems like a good way to beg for trouble. I'll leave it to the experts.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly frik51's Avatar
    It might be a Lifetime Subscriber copy. I believe those are limited editions but are assigned a letter instead of a number. It is rather confusing.
    It is.
    A lifetime subscriber copy, I mean...:-)

sk

Exactly

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    I believe that PS sold 26 lifetime subscriptions to their numbered edition print run. Subscribers could chose to receive letters A-Z. I've no idea if they sold them all.
    It does make it a bit confusing when they release an actual lettered edition as there will also be potentially 26 copies of the numbered edition that are copies A-Z.