No announcement yet.

Carrie--PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an e-mail from Camelot books asking if I want to pre-order the same number as for Pet Sematary (which I got from them). The answer is a resounding yes! Nice to know they are thinking if me over at Camelot books

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      Bet you want the deluxe oversized and remarqued edition of this puppy now eh, Brad?

Mmmmmm.... Oversized! LOL!!!
      LOL!!

Comment

Not jumping. Like the cover and the book looks great. If CD gets copies and like with the other two I can order it through them I might jump then. I did order a book from PS PUBLISHING over the weekend. Not saying what but it will be here in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Just got an e-mail from Camelot books asking if I want to pre-order the same number as for Pet Sematary (which I got from them). The answer is a resounding yes! Nice to know they are thinking if me over at Camelot books
          I've only ordered a couple of times from Camelot, but I do love their customer service! And their selection is amazing!

Comment

They are great at Camelot. I like the layaway service they offer; makes those big purchase a bit easier to handle.

Comment

Did anyone notice the statement: "But, my oh my, what a lot of fuss for a youg gifted girl with period problems" on the PS website? Is that from the new introduction?
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Did anyone notice the statement: "But, my oh my, what a lot of fuss for a youg gifted girl with period problems" on the PS website? Is that from the new introduction?
                I think that is just Pete being jovial...
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  I think that is just Pete being jovial...
                  Well I hope Pete wrote the intro then, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    Well I hope Pete wrote the intro then, hahaha.
                    LOL!!
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Well I have just sauntered over to the PS Publishing website and bagged myself copy #1 like a BOSS!!!
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Good man!

Comment

I didn't read ALL the comments in here but some people mentioned not getting emailed from PS. Mine were initially going into my junk as sales emails so check there. Also their email format is terrible. especially for reading on a smartphone. There is too much writing and the information is hidden amongst the crap some people do not want to read. They need to have Large bolded headings that tell what you want to know at a glance. I got an email from CD yesterday, "Custom Slipcase for Stephen Kings Doctor Sleep" you know what it is right away so a quick glance and no thanks, close. Done! Although I get CD emails 3 times which is annoying. one is because of cdcc then the regular but im not sure why i get the second regular one.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            I didn't read ALL the comments in here but some people mentioned not getting emailed from PS. Mine were initially going into my junk as sales emails so check there. Also their email format is terrible. especially for reading on a smartphone. There is too much writing and the information is hidden amongst the crap some people do not want to read. They need to have Large bolded headings that tell what you want to know at a glance. I got an email from CD yesterday, "Custom Slipcase for Stephen Kings Doctor Sleep" you know what it is right away so a quick glance and no thanks, close. Done! Although I get CD emails 3 times which is annoying. one is because of cdcc then the regular but im not sure why i get the second regular one.
                            Any chance you have two email addresses on the regular newsletter list? If that's a possibility, send me an email with any possible email addresses and I will check for you! [email protected]

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I shouldn't but I do have my hotmail forwarded to my gmail. I am not worried about it though, if one stops working i will get the other this way. I just found it weird.

Comment

I saw this on the PS Publishing website earlier...

"We’re now very close to a formal announcement of the 26-copy PS lettered edition, for which we’ve got a little additional information—and you’ll be pleased. In fact, we reckon it’s the icing on the cake. And the cherry on the top! We'll be putting up the order page in due course.... so watch out.
                                Soon, mi compadre.... very soon."

Now that sounds VERY EXCITING!!!!
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X