Carrie--PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    It might be a Lifetime Subscriber copy. I believe those are limited editions but are assigned a letter instead of a number. It is rather confusing.
    That seems like a good way to beg for trouble. I'll leave it to the experts.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

It might be a Lifetime Subscriber copy. I believe those are limited editions but are assigned a letter instead of a number. It is rather confusing.
      It is.
      A lifetime subscriber copy, I mean...:-)

sk

Comment

Exactly

Comment

I believe that PS sold 26 lifetime subscriptions to their numbered edition print run. Subscribers could chose to receive letters A-Z. I've no idea if they sold them all.
          It does make it a bit confusing when they release an actual lettered edition as there will also be potentially 26 copies of the numbered edition that are copies A-Z.

Comment

Working...
          X