Carrie--PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrie--PS Publishing

So the PS newsletter said that the Carrie order page would be up this week but didn't give any details. Does anybody (T-Dogz I'm looking in your direction) have any info. about when it might actually go on sale and/or what states it will be offered in? I don't want to miss out, and since I'm in China I need to figure out the whole time zone thing.

Why am I not getting PS's emails? I've signed up for them 3 times.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The email did state the next weeks page would offer the regular slipcased edition. 'And more too will be heading your way on a whole load of other items . . . including the long-awaited order page for the regular slipcased edition of CARRIE, coming next week!'. I took that to mean that the limited and lettered would be offered at a later date, but I am guessing.
      Originally posted by jigertz View Post
      So the PS newsletter said that the Carrie order page would be up this week but didn't give any details. Does anybody (T-Dogz I'm looking in your direction) have any info. about when it might actually go on sale and/or what states it will be offered in? I don't want to miss out, and since I'm in China I need to figure out the whole time zone thing.

Comment

i never get PS e-mails though I have tried to sign up. It makes me slightly regret making my last order. Hopefully it doesn't sell out too quickly and I can order a slipcased edition.

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
          Originally posted by Martin View Post
          The email did state the next weeks page would offer the regular slipcased edition. 'And more too will be heading your way on a whole load of other items . . . including the long-awaited order page for the regular slipcased edition of CARRIE, coming next week!'. I took that to mean that the limited and lettered would be offered at a later date, but I am guessing.
          Carrie is being published in only two states, Limited and Lettered. Pete meant "the regular slipcased edition" as being the same as the numbered Limited Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary. Like the previous two books, this edition of Carrie will be slipcased, feature a facsimile signature and will be limited to 974 copies. The order page for this edition of Carrie will be loaded onto the PS Publishing website this week.

The Lettered Edition will be oversized (7 x 10), feature an original remarque by Glenn Chadbourne and will be housed in a deluxe traycase. At this stage it is not certain whether this edition of Carrie will be signed by Stephen King or remain solely as a remarqued Artist Edition, which is why there is a delay in releasing an order page for it.

I hope this helps.
          Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 02-26-2014, 08:34 PM.
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
            Carrie is being published in only two states, Limited and Lettered. Pete meant "the regular slipcased edition" as being the same as the numbered Limited Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary. Like the previous two books, this edition of Carrie will be slipcased, feature a facsimile signature and will be limited to 750 copies. The order page for this edition of Carrie will be loaded onto the PS Publishing website this week.

The Lettered Edition will be oversized (7 x 10), feature an original remarque by Glenn Chadbourne and will be housed in a deluxe traycase. At this stage it is not certain whether this edition of Carrie will be signed by Stephen King or remain solely as a remarqued Artist Edition, which is why there is a delay in releasing an order page for it.

I hope this helps.

That helps tremendously. I'm sort of glad that the limited is the same as Pet Sematary and Christine instead of being signed by King because this is one I won't be able to pass up, and buying another signed limited is a little out of the budget right now.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Good to know. It's nice to have one the same dimensions as Pet Sematary and Christine, but I also like the idea of a deluxe copy.

Comment

I am usually working when the PS email comes out so I will no doubt be checking email on my phone for the rest of the week as I really don't want to miss out on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Why am I not getting PS's emails? I've signed up for them 3 times.
                  Same here! I never get anything from them, even though I get the confirmation email each time I sign up on their website. I thought I was just doing something wrong

Comment

I wonder if a setting I have on my email account is making it bounce back...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I don't get email from them often either and I signed up several times.

Comment

I get their emails every week with no problem. Could it be a setting issue? Their emails are great and offer tons of info.

I'm rather interested in the Remarqued edition, though if it is signed by King there will be no way I could afford it. Wish they'd done a Remarqued edition for Pet Sematary. I would have been all over that one.

Comment

Interested to see what is up with this edition of the book. Has an artist been named yet?
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

After getting Pet Semetary and Christine, I am passing on future PS gift editions. I think I've gotten too spoiled by the SK gift editions CD does basically the same $$. Even cheaper actually. I just do think the value is there in the PS editions. If it weren't for the first two being "Christine" and "Pewt Semetary", I would have passed on those.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                              Interested to see what is up with this edition of the book. Has an artist been named yet?
                              Glenn Chadbourne, I believe.
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X