Blockade Billy Printer's Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blockade Billy Printer's Die

I'm offering this up for a friend who's not much of a collector anymore and am posting it here and on the Darktower.org forums (my handle over there is Nickelwise) I don't know much about it's collectible value, and frankly neither does my friend. He's looking to sell it, though I'd be willing to entertain a trade for if someone has something I really want. Since I'm new to posting both here and the Darktower site, I'm willing to jump through any hoops necessary to sell it like putting money into an escrow account or something along those lines.

Very cool! Good luck on the sale/trade.

Comment

That is cool. No clue on value though, definitely not a common collection item.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

My buddy is desperate to get rid of this, he told me he paid $400 for it, and is willing to sell it for $250, maybe even less.

Comment

I got one of those in a collectors' package from CD last year, it was for the UK 11/22/63 Slipcase, it came with a set of bluelines, loose signature sheet and many other items, the whole package was $300 I believe and $200 of that was for In-Stock books from CD, though of course I am not sure where your friend got his and wish him luck in the sale
          Last edited by Tommy; 05-28-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

He got it on Ebay, or more accurately, he asked me to pick it up because he's not much of an internet guy. He loved the book and was just starting to build a King collection. He's since sold off everything else to me cause he sort of lost interest, or at least his wife made him lose interest and is feeling some buyer's remorse.

Comment

eeesh, poor guy, I guess it's a good thing that two collectors don't get married, there has to be one responsible one in the marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Bango Skank View Post
                He got it on Ebay, or more accurately, he asked me to pick it up because he's not much of an internet guy. He loved the book and was just starting to build a King collection. He's since sold off everything else to me cause he sort of lost interest, or at least his wife made him lose interest and is feeling some buyer's remorse.
                Wow, glad I started collecting before I met my wife. I think the only way I'd sell most of my stuff is if I needed the money (or space for new books, lol), and likely only if I could make more than I paid. Luckily most of what I got early on was pretty cheap since I made a lot of eBay purchases (and a few from sellers on Amazon). Haven't made any purchases through eBay in a while now though. Hope he's able to sell the Die.
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                X