Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

The Handyman / Little
    Orphans of Wonderland / Gifune
    Head Space / Cooper
    A Head Full of Ghosts / Tremblay
    The Red Church / Nicholson
    Little Girls / Malfi
    Disappearance at Devil's Rock / Tremblay
    The Night Parade / Malfi
    The Summoning / Little
    The Acolyte / Cutter
    Holy biscuits and gravy! That is one awesome list! I’m even more excited for the Graveyard Editions than before!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I am definitely in for all ten of those titles.
      Me too. Read both the Malfi titles but I love reading Malfi stories.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
        Me too. Read both the Malfi titles but I love reading Malfi stories.
        The only Malfi I have read is December Park and I loved it. Looking forward to more!

Comment

I’ve been meaning to pick up both Malfi books as I’ve heard good things along with the Cutter book (I rather liked The Troop), Ghosts by Tremblay is a given (so good, happy to have an excuse to revisit it) and I recently finished Disappearance at Devil’s Rock (liked but did not love).

I’m love the Graveyard Editions so I’m happy to hear the line is going to have a pretty long life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I’ve been meaning to pick up both Malfi books as I’ve heard good things along with the Cutter book (I rather liked The Troop), Ghosts by Tremblay is a given (so good, happy to have an excuse to revisit it) and I recently finished Disappearance at Devil’s Rock (liked but did not love).

I’m love the Graveyard Editions so I’m happy to hear the line is going to have a pretty long life.
            Just recently read The Troop and really liked it as well. Looking forward to more from Cutter. A Head Full of Ghosts is the only one among this list I have already read, technically listened to it as it was on Audible, so I look forward to having a physical copy.

Comment

Working...
            X