Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 170 of 170

Thread: Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

  1. #161
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,637
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    BROKE-ASS Jeff is trying to ignore you all. But IMPULSIVE-ADDICTED Jeff is looking for his credit card.
    Cemetery Dance Forum, helping drive you broke since 2011!

  2. #162
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    BROKE-ASS Jeff is trying to ignore you all. But IMPULSIVE-ADDICTED Jeff is looking for his credit card.
    Damn, that is a LOT of Jeffs!

  3. #163
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

    The Handyman / Little
    Orphans of Wonderland / Gifune
    Head Space / Cooper
    A Head Full of Ghosts / Tremblay
    The Red Church / Nicholson
    Little Girls / Malfi
    Disappearance at Devil's Rock / Tremblay
    The Night Parade / Malfi
    The Summoning / Little
    The Acolyte / Cutter
    So what you're really saying here, Brian is that I best will my number to my grandchildren's grandchildren

  4. #164
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    54
    The First rule of Cemetery Dance. Don't talk about cemetery Dance....LOL Sory, couldn't resist.

  5. #165
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    The First rule of Cemetery Dance. Don't talk about cemetery Dance....LOL Sory, couldn't resist.
    The CDCC anyway

  6. #166
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,169
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

    The Handyman / Little
    Orphans of Wonderland / Gifune
    Head Space / Cooper
    A Head Full of Ghosts / Tremblay
    The Red Church / Nicholson
    Little Girls / Malfi
    Disappearance at Devil's Rock / Tremblay
    The Night Parade / Malfi
    The Summoning / Little
    The Acolyte / Cutter
    Holy biscuits and gravy! That is one awesome list! Iím even more excited for the Graveyard Editions than before!

  7. #167
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I am definitely in for all ten of those titles.
    Me too. Read both the Malfi titles but I love reading Malfi stories.

  8. #168
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,637
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Me too. Read both the Malfi titles but I love reading Malfi stories.
    The only Malfi I have read is December Park and I loved it. Looking forward to more!

  9. #169
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,169
    Rep Power
    14
    I’ve been meaning to pick up both Malfi books as I’ve heard good things along with the Cutter book (I rather liked The Troop), Ghosts by Tremblay is a given (so good, happy to have an excuse to revisit it) and I recently finished Disappearance at Devil’s Rock (liked but did not love).

    I’m love the Graveyard Editions so I’m happy to hear the line is going to have a pretty long life.

  10. #170
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,637
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I’ve been meaning to pick up both Malfi books as I’ve heard good things along with the Cutter book (I rather liked The Troop), Ghosts by Tremblay is a given (so good, happy to have an excuse to revisit it) and I recently finished Disappearance at Devil’s Rock (liked but did not love).

    I’m love the Graveyard Editions so I’m happy to hear the line is going to have a pretty long life.
    Just recently read The Troop and really liked it as well. Looking forward to more from Cutter. A Head Full of Ghosts is the only one among this list I have already read, technically listened to it as it was on Audible, so I look forward to having a physical copy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •