Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now more shelves...

Don't mess with this frog.

Full set of SubPress editions of Abercrombie's books, plus regular hardcovers for the stand-alone titles. Shriek is signed.

I'm slowly working my way toward a full collection of Feist's Midkemia books in hardcover. Shadow of a Dark Queen is signed.

The rest of my King collection. The firs three are book club titles. One of the copies of Skeleton Crew is a BCE, the other two are first edition copies (one is all messed up though). A stand-alone copy of "The Mist" is hiding behind Insomnia.

My camera is rotating things again.

Kermit's throne.

Comment

A smaller shelf:

All the Cherie Priest books except Fiddlehead are signed. The Kill Crew is hiding on the left, and The Cursed Man is an ARC inscribed to me by the author.

BCE editions mostly.

Thieftaker is signed.

Miscellaneous items that sit on this shelf.

Only one more shelf, then my random stacks of books.

Comment

An awesome array of books and it's very nice to see a copy of Needful Things amongst your Stephen King collection. You are obviously a person with great taste!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Outstanding additions. I really love looking at your stuff. Thanks for posting pictures. Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

Very nice! I love the sub press Joe Abercrombies, and just a general nice fantasy selection!

Comment

Terrific! Always love perusing books shelves. Thanks for posting these!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

More new stuff. The last shelf and my stacks will have to wait a while, I'm reorganizing and selling off (or trying to) some comic books.

Some random pickups. Annihilation is amazing and everyone should read it.

The Delirium chapbook series.

The Maelstrom IV set.

In the slipcase...

...and out of the slipcase. Both are signed.

Comment

More great additions to your collection. Keep 'em coming!!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Outstanding! I've got some Vandermeer books, but I've never read them. Might have to change that soon.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

Great stuff. Bryan Smith is so underrated it isn't even funny. I love his writing style.

Comment

Awesome collection and really enjoy looking through the various items. I see so many titles I wish were in my collection.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

No pictures at the moment, but if anyone wants to peruse an anal-retentive catalog, here's a link to my LibraryThing page: https://www.librarything.com/catalog/donaldmcobb

Comment

Last week's deliveries:

February DarkFuse titles

Working on my Hodge and Gerlach collections

The only hardcover edition of this book likely to be printed in English; limited to 300 signed and numbered copies.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X