No announcement yet.

slayn666's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A truly awesome edition!! thanks for posting pictures of this.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Very nice, I missed the HC copy of House of Leaves, very nice! I also love the Robert E. Howard collection. Quite probably my favourite all time author.

Comment

Love your Robert Howard Collections! Those are really nice books.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Keep it coming. Love the books.

Comment

Another great collection! I love reading all these threads.

Comment

First up is my latest acquisition.

Another copy of Monstrocity. Here's the reason I got it:

If that's too small to read, here's a link to a larger version.

Comment

And now another shelf.

Tracy Hickman titles, all of which are signed. Grim Company isn't.

Shelf 1 of Delirium novellas. I was a member since nearly the beginning of their novella book club; what titles I didn't get automatically, I picked up later. Immun3, the first book in the row, is the same size but predates the book club.

The rest of the Delirium novellas and all of the DarkFuse novellas published to date.

My Dark Tower collection, plus some other stuff. That's a first book club edition of Dune.

Dean Koontz and Gene Wolfe. The UK edition of Fear Nothing is signed and dated.

Technically the second half of my Stephen King collection, but the first pictured. Also T.E.D. Klein.

Book club edition and other miscellaneous titles that are stacked in front of everything pictured above.

The bookends from the first photo. I have no idea why this one got rotated.

Comment

Very nice adds!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

That's a very cool dedication from Jeffrey Thomas!

Comment

Great collection of books. I am in the dark fuse e-book club now. I was in the novella club for a year. The ebook club fits my budget better now. I have enjoyed most of what they have published.

Comment

Sweet! Like everybody else, you need more shelves!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Sweet! Like everybody else, you need more shelves!
                          Haha, wait 'til I start posting photos of all the stuff that's just sitting on my floor. I'll probably take a photo of the stacks themselves before spreading everything out so you can see individual titles.

My wife and I are planning to install several full-sized bookshelves in one of our spare bedrooms sometime this year; I'll probably fill them up instantly .

Comment

Good man! haha

Comment

Yeah, stack those book shelves!!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

New acquisitions first.

This completes my set of the regular run of DarkFuse titles, though I still need to get the Border Trilogy to have everything published by them.

More paperbacks destined for the stacks. Or back to the used book store if I either don't like them, or do like them and track down hardcovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X