Paul Bate Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Bate Collection

Still a little unsure if I'm doing this right but here are a few photos of my collection which I started in 2011 after my wife gave me a Kindle for my birthday that reignited my interest in reading after not really reading anything for a few years!!

A couple more .....

A couple of signed Joe Hill works

Comment

I have a few on order which will boost my collection

Comment

A nice start to your collection, Paul!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          A nice start to your collection, Paul!
          Thank you, I managed to get the 'dinged' copies of the two Bill Pronzini novels on CD last week so I am looking forward to those

Comment

Nice start. Thanks for starting a new collection thread, I look forward to watching it grow!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post

I have a few on order which will boost my collection
              Nice collection. What is the NOS4A2 thing on the bottom shelf of this picture? I'm referring to the on that looks like the cover art for the sub press edition of the book. Is it the wraith comic?

Comment

Nice start. How about some close up individual pictures.We love to look at books around here.

Comment

A very nice start to your collection. Love the King, Hill and Herbert especially. Have you read James M. Cain's The Cocktail Waitress? I love his writing but I haven't read that one yet.

Comment

Thanks for starting another collection thread! Look forward to future postings.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah! Another new collection thread. Nice books there, Paul. It looks like you have quite a few foreign editions. Cool.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Nice collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                          Nice collection. What is the NOS4A2 thing on the bottom shelf of this picture? I'm referring to the on that looks like the cover art for the sub press edition of the book. Is it the wraith comic?
                          Thanks!!!, You are correct it is issue two of 'The Wraith' which is a great addition to NOS4A2

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                            A very nice start to your collection. Love the King, Hill and Herbert especially. Have you read James M. Cain's The Cocktail Waitress? I love his writing but I haven't read that one yet.
                            Thank you!!, I haven't read The Cocktail Waitress yet but it's high on my 'to be read' list.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              Yeah! Another new collection thread. Nice books there, Paul. It looks like you have quite a few foreign editions. Cool.
                              Thanks, I have just received my copy of 'Christine - 30th Anniversary Edition' by PS Publishing & a slipcased US paperback edition of 'The Green Mile' which looks quite cool & I managed to pre-order a signed copy of 'Save Yourself' on CD last night. 2014 has been good to my collection so far

Comment

Working...
                              X