For Sale - In Laymon's Terms Letter Signed Edition - Letter I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - In Laymon's Terms Letter Signed Edition - Letter I

I have a perfect Cemetery Dance signed lettered "I" copy of In Laymon's Terms. One of 52 lettered copies A through ZZ

This book is signed by most of the contributors.

This link to listing on eBay: In Laymon's Terms RARE Signed Letter I Cemetery Dance Only 52 Copies Published

About the book from the CD website:

Featuring Norman Partridge, Bentley Little, Jack Ketchum, Brian Keene, Gary Brandner, Steve Gerlach, Geoff Cooper, Edward Lee, and dozens and dozens of others!

In Laymon's Terms
    Edited by Kelly Laymon, Steve Gerlach, and Richard Chizmar

Cover artwork by gak
    Photographs from the Laymon family albums

About the Book:
    This massive, oversized tribute anthology for Richard Laymon features short fiction and personal remembrances from dozens and dozens of the biggest names in horror and Laymon's biggest fans.

In addition, there are more than on hundred pages of "Rarities and Fan Favorites" from Richard Laymon's personal files — stories, interviews, and more, including a 17 page photo album personally selected by Ann Laymon. Several of these rare pieces were scanned directly from Laymon's original manuscripts and contain his handwritten corrections.

Featuring more than 600 pages of fiction and essays written in honor of the man, author, and friend, In Laymon's Terms is personal, moving, and wildly entertaining. This is a unique hardcover that would have made Richard Laymon proud.

Why do you have two identical lettered copies of this book selling on Ebay, one at $500 and the other copy at $400?

$400:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/In-Laymons-T...item19e661fd44

$500:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/In-Laymons-T.../111247184704?
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

I imagine he forgot to remove the old posting when he lowered the price. Hopefully not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        I imagine he forgot to remove the old posting when he lowered the price. Hopefully not the other way around
        Unfortunately, it is the other way round. His link take you directly to the copy that is selling for $500, not the $400 one.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

How very dissapointing.

Comment

Comment

He fixed the link. I JUST clicked on $400 one and the correct price came up.So back to the original question. How do you get 2 copies with the same letter. Is one I and the other II or is this something else?

Comment

Working...
              X