2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    It is supposedly a newer book/author, so I wouldn't imagine it'd be American Gods - especially since the anniversary edition was recently done as a limited. I think it is supposed to be an author new to CD, so Matheson would be out. Of the ones up there I'd bet on either The Ruins or Let the Right One In.

It'd also be cool if it were something from Mary SanGiovanni or Kelli Owen
    Originally posted by BrianS View Post
    What about Gillian Flynn? Dark Places was one of the better thrillers I have read in a long while and the three books would make a nice set.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Gone Girl would be great!
    Interesting selection of titles. I will update the odds list to include these books.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Could Veronica Roth be another? I'm not big on YA dystopian but CD has Pure so maybe its possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
        Could Veronica Roth be another? I'm not big on YA dystopian but CD has Pure so maybe its possible?
        Yeah it's possible. I'll add her to the list when I update the odds again.

Any others?
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I would love to see a special deluxe edition of Ghost Story by Peter Straub, but considering he is not a new author to CD, it won't happen on Monday.

Still, there is always next time...
          - Stephen King

Comment

I have the Hill House limited of Ghost Story which had a handful of really nice b/w interiors, but I would LOVE a nice CD oversized edition!!

Comment

What about Scott Sigler? He's been pretty popular recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                What about Scott Sigler? He's been pretty popular recently.
                He has written quite a few books. Which one would you place a bet on?
                - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  I would love to see a special deluxe edition of Ghost Story by Peter Straub, but considering he is not a new author to CD, it won't happen on Monday.

Still, there is always next time...
                  Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I have the Hill House limited of Ghost Story which had a handful of really nice b/w interiors, but I would LOVE a nice CD oversized edition!!
                  This year will be the 35th Anniversary of Ghost Story and I really think a special deluxe anniversary edition is absolutely necessary to commemorate what is in my opinion, Peter Straub's greatest novel.

Brian,

Is there any chance that CD could produce an oversized super deluxe edition of this absolutely superb novel?
                  - Stephen King

Comment

He has written quite a few books. Which one would you place a bet on?
                    My first guess would be Nocturnal, but his Infected Trilogy has done well. Haven't read those yet though.

Comment

I would buy that book!

Comment

My first guess would be Nocturnal, but his Infected Trilogy has done well. Haven't read those yet though.
                        Cool! I will do a bit of research and it to the list with some odds. There were quite a few bets placed yesterday with other new entries suggested, so I will be posting a revised odds list later today.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          I would buy that book!
                          Which one? Nocturnal? Infected? Or were you replying to my previous post about Ghost Story?
                          - Stephen King

Comment

I think he's referring to Ghost Story.

Comment

I think he's referring to Ghost Story.
                              Cool! I want to start a petition for CD to publish an oversized deluxe edition of this awesome book. If enough forum members state their desire for this book, it might present a valid business proposition for CD to make it happen. That would be awesome!!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Which one? Nocturnal? Infected? Or were you replying to my previous post about Ghost Story?
                                Most definitely Ghost Story.

Comment

Working...
                                X