No announcement yet.

2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does the Book Club typically cost? And is it normally offered in December like the 2014 one?
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
      How much does the Book Club typically cost? And is it normally offered in December like the 2014 one?
      $149 for the year, if I recall correctly. That gets you 10 books of your choice throughout the year and then 2 "Not For Sale" Limited Editions that are only being printed for Book Club members. (The Limited Edition is only for members -- there will certainly be other editions down the road of these two titles I'm sure. But it's still a nice bonus to get the only S/L in the world!)

Timing depends on a variety of factors. I didn't like offering it in December because everyone's busy spending on the holidays, but that's just how the timing worked out last year. We'll have to see when we decide to offer this again because it really is "too good" of a deal in a lot of ways and our accountant HATES it... ha!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Tell your accountant that it is either another book club or you are bringing back the savings certificate.

Comment

Just do it in January instead! Usually get a nice chunk of Christmas cash.

Comment

I agree with January idea, though December should be fine too. Savings certificate would be cool, but dunno if I'd have the money for that. I'm also guessing they won't be doing that again
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

I would love to be able to get it in January myself, I doubt there will be a savings certificate for next year because of all the King Limiteds coming, especially if there is a Revival Limited

Comment

I doubt we'll see savings certificates again, though I would buy one without hesitation. Love the book club, too. As far as the month goes, I'm not too picky. Just offer it again, please!

Comment

Anyone else having trouble using the last Book Club Certificate?

Comment

Nope. Mine went through just fine.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Dang, wonder what I am doing wrong

Comment

Mine worked fine. Make sure you aren't trying to buy something that doesn't allow coupons.

Comment

Ahh, I figured out what I was doing wrong, I'm an idiot, sorry guys, I was putting the code in the gift certificate field instead of the coupon code field

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                            Ahh, I figured out what I was doing wrong, I'm an idiot, sorry guys, I was putting the code in the gift certificate field instead of the coupon code field
                            LOL. I've done that, took a day or two to notice.
                            "now youes can't leave"
                            A Bronx Tale
                            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I feel I was misled, yet I am strangely OK with it in this very specific situation .

Comment

We really didn't want to offer the Book Club again until next summer, but our collectors can be persuasive. Please note: this time around, you have to select a book each month and not Gift Certificates or other items, so it might not be as appealing to everyone. But for those who know there will be 6 books they'll want, I think it's a pretty great deal!

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X