No announcement yet.

2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should post more often, at certain post counts they send you discount coupons! I have both the CDCC and the Book Club and they go great together!
    Originally posted by adman75 View Post
    I am a three year member of the CDCC and a first time member of the book club. Both are fantastic, but the CDCC's early announcements and discounts puts it in front by an inch for me.

"Hi" by the way. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Comment

It took some doing, but I was ultimately able to use July's code (+$10) for A Little Aqua Book of Creature Tails, Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters, and The Horror Hall of Fame: The Stoker Winners .

Comment

Are others having issues adding items to their cart using Internet Explorer? I add something, it shows in the cart and then when I click to a new screen the cart is emptied. This has happened the past couple days, not having the same issue using Firefox.

Comment

I use firefox so did not have subie's problem, but when using gift certifacate and carrie discount in my order today it would not take paypal as mentioned in email so they know about this issue.
          If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

I just bought a gift certificate and played the difference with PayPal with no issues. I did have an issue with Today's CDCC offer and had to pay the difference with my credit card. Funny thing is that I did the orders back to back and only the first order gave me any trouble.

Comment

Ordered today's offer using Chrome with no issues.

Comment

Got a gift cert with yesterday's coupon. I'm still debating on the CDCC offer.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  I just bought a gift certificate and played the difference with PayPal with no issues. I did have an issue with Today's CDCC offer and had to pay the difference with my credit card. Funny thing is that I did the orders back to back and only the first order gave me any trouble.
                  Yeah, we have NO idea why it's doing this -- our store software company thought they had fixed it and now they're trying again!
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I'm debating it too. The email said that "Memory" will not appear in any of King's collections. True enough, I suppose. It IS included in Blaze, though.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just got my Cemetery Dance Book Club 2014 August coupon code!!!! I will be sad when the last two codes come....Nothing like a mostly free $40 code coming each month!!
                      Last edited by bsaenz24; 08-04-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Yes....but maybe they will do it again next year......PLEASE.

Comment

tom, get a hold of yourself, where are your manner????? PRETTY PLEASE!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Yes....but maybe they will do it again next year......PLEASE.
                            Yes...PLEASE!!!!

Comment

You forgot the cherry..
                              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              tom, get a hold of yourself, where are your manner????? PRETTY PLEASE!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!!

Comment

I'll join in and say that I also love the current book club and would love if another was done for 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X