Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back With A Twist:
    This Time You Choose EVERY Selection For Yourself!

Receive 12 Great Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers For Just About $12 Each!

THIS DEAL INCLUDES TWO EXCLUSIVE SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS WITH A COMBINED RETAIL VALUE OF $150!
    Fans of William Peter Blatty and Stephen King Please Take Note Because You'll Love The Two Exclusive Books!

PLUS: Membership Enrollment Is STRICTLY LIMITED This Year!

This is the discussion topic for the 2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view this announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

The Blatty screenplay sounds so good. This will be a fun club. I have been in all but the first book club CD has offered and they have all been great.

Comment

Haven't been in any of the Book Clubs, and won't be this time around either. Hopefully I will be able to swing it next year
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

I joined. Like the way it's setup. And Tom's right about the Blatty screenplay. Too good to pass up!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

2nd year for me. now i'm in the CDCC and CDBC!

Comment

I will most likely pass - can't afford it at the time, although the value of it is undoubtedly a steal, and sounds great! I had the option of doing this or signing up for the CDCC, and went with that.

Comment

You can't go wrong with either one.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Agreed, and I am happy I got in on the CDCC. Even though none of the actual physical items are yet to be shipped/arrived, it's still been worth the price of admission.

Comment

CDCC is worth it just for the early notifications in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                    CDCC is worth it just for the early notifications in my opinion.
                    That's precisely why I joined the CDCC. The early notification email and discount code allowed me to get hold of a lettered edition of The Damnation Game, so for me it has already been worth the price of admission.
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

If I had the money when it was offered I think the early notifications would have tempted me to pass on the CDCC, simply because it would be torture seeing all those early notifications of books I wouldn't be able to afford, lol
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

It is a double edged sword those advance notifications. so many great offers come through that I'm tempted to buy everything, so I always have to make a determination between the want-to-haves and the need-to-haves. Of course being part of the CDCC and the CDBC has helped stretch the funds a little further. Looking forward to another awesome year of being in both.

Comment

I am so torn on this one, I want the Quigley book but I don't know if I'd find something every month I want. Help me decide.

Comment

Use the monthly allotment to buy gift certificates and save them for when something you want is announced!
                            Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                            I am so torn on this one, I want the Quigley book but I don't know if I'd find something every month I want. Help me decide.

Comment

Okay, fine, if you're going to force me. I didn't realize you could use it to get GFs. I guess I'm still learning the basics of these programs and shouldn't question when I'd probably just regret it later on.

Comment

Working...
                              X