No announcement yet.

2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. I might wait for a week..... or not. But unless there is a book announced soon the certificate it will be. Funny that there are now no longer any books listed as coming soon. What do you guys have up your sleeves for now.

Comment

I'm gonna take a guess a say maybe something involving Bentley Little. Got a suspicious e-mail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        I'm gonna take a guess a say maybe something involving Bentley Little. Got a suspicious e-mail yesterday
        I think you might be right, I got a suspicious email about Bentley Little too.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I didn't get an e-mail about Bentley Little.Now I am very curious. .

Comment

Same here. I'm extremely interested!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Squire looks like we are in the same boat as some of our political leaders here in the States.....the last to know what everyone else is talking about.

Comment

As a night shift worker, I'm always the last to know things around my hotel, as well.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yes that is what I love about the night shift.The less in the loop the saner I stay.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Same here. I'm extremely interested!
                    I think you both should have received this email as it wasn't marked as being exclusively for members of the CDCC or anything. Saying that, I'm pretty sure you are both members of the CDCC anyway.

If you give either Brian or Dan a shout, I am sure they will send it to you. I would send it you both myself, but I don't want to risk getting into trouble for doing so.
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

I'm a member of the CDCC and I didn't get any emails.

Comment

Hmmmm the plot thickens. Looks like this was an international e-mail. No one from the States seems to have gotten this information.

Comment

I'm in the States and I got the email.

Comment

It wasn't sent to the Book Club, just a small group of Bentley Little customers. Nothing specific was shared.
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Hmmmm the plot thickens. Looks like this was an international e-mail. No one from the States seems to have gotten this information.
                              Sorry to dash the international theory, but I received the email. Not much to share, though. As Brian stated, there were no specifics given.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                It wasn't sent to the Book Club, just a small group of Bentley Little customers. Nothing specific was shared.
                                I've said too much! Oh god, they told me not to tell, they told me not to tell!!!

Actually just got another e-mail. I am working on this conspiracy. The e-mail today suggested a multi book deal with "one of the biggest authors in the horror genre for the last 25 years". Could this be a deal with Little? Am I seeing conspiracies everywhere?

Also I'm not part of the CDCC
                                Just a poseur
                                Last edited by Theli; 01-21-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X