• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And....they're gone.....

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      And....they're gone.....
      Not yet. The Lettered has sold out, but they still have the S/L available...

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...damnation_game
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

I subscribed to a few publishers last night, to get a heads up on releases like this. Sub Press sent me one regarding the 25 available copies, but it came at 2.30am!(Aus. time). Long gone by the time I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          Not yet. The Lettered has sold out, but they still have the S/L available...

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...damnation_game
          Hmmm...both earlier and now, all I see is sold out on both. Maybe they reopened it for a few minutes???

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            Hmmm...both earlier and now, all I see is sold out on both. Maybe they reopened it for a few minutes???
            They must have done as it is definitely sold out now.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

All I know is I have my copy ordering and I "assume" that's what we're all really worried about, right???

Comment

I was losing sleep worrying if you got your copy. Well that's a load off my mind. /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  I was losing sleep worrying if you got your copy. Well that's a load off my mind. /sarcasm
                  LOL!!!!!!!
                  - Stephen King

Comment

The only reason we frequent this forum is for updates on your well-being, Brad. You know that...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Bad Moon Books still has copies available for $125.

http://www.badmoonbooks.com/product....9&cat=0&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        The only reason we frequent this forum is for updates on your well-being, Brad. You know that...
                        I know....and you're good people for doing that!!

Comment

YES! - thanks to a friend, I was able to get a signed/ltd. I'm a happy collector/Barker fan

Comment

Congrats Linc!

Comment

Hi Brian,

Any news on whether there will be any interior artwork planned for this awesome book and whether there will be chance to purchase a remarque drawn by either the artist, Ęsthetic Cataclysm or Clive Barker himself?
                              - Stephen King

Comment

A bit off topic, but getting on the mailing lists has paid off already - picked up a copy of 'Dr Sleep' (slipcased/gift).

Comment

Working...
                                X