No announcement yet.

Maelstrom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maelstrom V is up for order at Thunderstorm's site.

Comment

And selling out fast - over 70% already.

Comment

I'm actually going to pass on it this year as I will likely never read the collection of his since I am bad about that kinda thing and don't have a lot of money now. Going to finish off Ronald Kelly's Essentials series instead.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Yeah I'm passing on it as well. I mostly wanted the last set to get The Rising.

Comment

As you know, Brian is going through some tough stuff. Last I saw---a few days ago---there were 40 copies of APOCRYPHA left. Here's my review of a great antho---edited by Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar---coming out in a few days. First of a projected series:
            http://hellnotes.com/dark-screams-vo...ne-book-review

Comment

As you know, Brian is going through some tough stuff. Last I saw---a few days ago---there were 40 copies of APOCRYPHA left. Here's my review of a great antho---edited by Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar---coming out in a few days. First of a projected series:
              http://hellnotes.com/dark-screams-vo...ne-book-review

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Yeah I'm passing on it as well. I mostly wanted the last set to get The Rising.
                I'd have gotten this set, but I haven't even finished his collection from what was included in Maelstrom Set 2, lol!

I am interested in the other 2 books though
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Keene put up a sneak peek of this year's set on his website. I passed on last year's set, but I might have to pick up this one. Sounds pretty good so far. Curious about the authors for the third book though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    Keene put up a sneak peek of this year's set on his website. I passed on last year's set, but I might have to pick up this one. Sounds pretty good so far. Curious about the authors for the third book though.
                    Sounds pretty interesting actually! I wonder how the work is going for the novel he was writing for CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      Sounds pretty interesting actually! I wonder how the work is going for the novel he was writing for CD.
                      He posted an update of the current progress of all his work a week or so ago with the CD book at around a quarter completed. I don't think he posted anything about an estimated time of completion, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X