No announcement yet.

CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to google this but is Rocky Woods a state park? I remember the author Rocky Wood who passed away a few years ago so I'm unsure.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      I had to google this but is Rocky Woods a state park? I remember the author Rocky Wood who passed away a few years ago so I'm unsure.
      It’s a reservation in Medfield, MA.

Comment

Very cool stuff, Phillip!

Comment

Okay. Thank you for the reply. Looks like it was a cool evening.

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
          It’s a reservation in Medfield, MA.

Comment

I've been doing a lot of 'It' stuff lately but barring any unforeseen acquisitions this will probably serve as the grand finale for a while.

I recently commissioned a Glenn Chadbourne remarque on 'It' from Overlook Connection. Also included was a wraparound cover that Chadbourne painted.

The cover.

The remarque itself. I requested Pennywise with the Losers in the sewers. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Some further detail.

Spoiler!

And finally the Letter of Provenance.

Comment

Those are wonderful. The remarque is great and I like the cover a lot. A+ items.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Got a signed copy of Artemis Fowl from Barnes & Noble today for Black Friday.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Just got the deluxe 'Absolute' version of 'Batman - The Killing Joke'.

The slipcase:

More pics...

Spoiler!

Comment

Looks like a killer size book.

Comment

Great add! The DC Absolute Editions, and the Marvel Omnibuses, are just great packages. Definitely puts a shame to the "fancy" collections that were available when I first started collecting comics.

The remastered version of this story, on the new fancy paper, is definitely a step up from the original presentation. I know there are those that get all pissy about recoloring things, but if done well, it's a great enhancement.

Comment

Cool add. I remember as a kid waiting for that to come out, reserving it, and then bugging the heck out of my Mum to take me on release day. Still have that around in one of my comic book boxes.

Comment

Continuing my Pennywise collection is this little guy. I currently have him attached to the headphone cord on my computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X