No announcement yet.

CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice add. More then likely in this politically correct society we live in your probably right. Yet I see nothing that would make a kid scared unless they don't like clowns.

Comment

Yeah... the Game of Thrones Pops have the 17+ banner as well and if you're not familiar with the characters they just look like people in medieval garb.

Comment

Nothing big but I got this magazine today and thought some of you might get a kick out of the art on the cover and inside.

(Here's an official pic given the glare)

Spoiler!

Comment

Great cover. Nice addition.

Comment

Love that!
            Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
            Nothing big but I got this magazine today and thought some of you might get a kick out of the art on the cover and inside.

(Here's an official pic given the glare)

Spoiler!

Comment

Not a book but it's still 'limited'. It's a Director's Cut of Clive Barker's Nightbreed and it comes with an extra disc of features and a Blu-ray of the original cut which is only available in this edition because of rights issues.

It was originally limited to 5,000 copies but they (Shout Factory) doubled it to 10,000 because of high demand. A lot of collectors were annoyed but I'm not planning on selling it, I just wanted to own all the features and have the original cut in HD (my number is still in the first 5,000 which is nice). I also love the packaging and cover art.

Comment

Got this book today.

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

Very cool. I love the porthole in the slipcase!

Comment

Love it!!!! .....and I'm Jealous. Congratulations.
                      Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                      Got this book today.

Comment

Love The Cat's Pajamas! First I ever heard of that.

Comment

My gift edition of Carrie came in today. Apologies for the glare.

Comment

It's really a great edition! It makes me even more excited for the following books in the series.

Comment

Just got back from the Merrimack Halloween Book Festival where Joe Hill signed some 'Wraith' comics for me.

I had more than three comics so I went to the back of the line and as I was the last person he gave me a free signed copy of 'Thumbprint'.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X