No announcement yet.

CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it turned out to be $25.00 per case that was with shipping to the US. That was also over a year ago. The lining is like any other slipcase you have seen, white cardboard w/ the color wrapped to the inside about an inch. Corners are really tight and they are not cloth I don't know which you prefer but I despise cloth. These are really well made. Fire him an e-mail he's a really nice guy.
    Attached Files

Comment

Including shipping my slipcase in USD about $30 dollars. Interior seemed to be cardboard but the case was pretty firm.

Comment

Thanks for posting his e-mail I had lost it.

Comment

Thank you both for the e-mail CG, and the pics are tremendous Mike!

Comment

Nice additions. Love the slipcase' s.

Comment

I went to a Joe Hill reading yesterday and he signed some of my stuff.

With Horns, I now have signed copies of all of his books (US trade hardcovers, that is).

Two Locke & Key issues. My plan is eventually to get the entire run signed.

Finally, he signed my L/E of NOS4A2. I know that personal inscriptions lessens the value of such a book but I prefer them to simple flatsigned ones and I won't be selling the book as it's my only copy.

Comment

that's damnablt nice that he signs it to your name it makes it more personalized. i have 4 books withmy name spelled right. Ro Me it means alt. My name is correctly spelled in 2 books rhe green mike i am many who have ridden the green mile and the other 2 are jack fredrickson.

Comment

II Really think its cool for him to personalize and doodle like that for you, THATS AWESOME NICE!!

Comment

Very nice of Joe to sign all those for you. Great additions to your collection!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice Joe Hill additions!

Comment

Love the adds..

Comment

Got this lil fella today.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!

Comment

Really cool but why is it rated for 17+?
                              Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                              Got this lil fella today.

Comment

My best guess is because he's an 'adult' character. Funko has a large variety of Pops, there are kid- friendly characters like Disney or Star Wars but there are also ones for Freddy Krueger and Leatherface. This is probably so they're not accused of marketing them for little kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X