No announcement yet.

CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Suntup's artist edition of 'Hannibal Rising' by Thomas Harris. It's the black sheep of the Lecter books but nevertheless I am happy that Suntup completed the series.

Comment

Two books came in.

First is SST's limited edition of 'No Sleep Till Wonderland' by Paul Tremblay.

Second is Suntup's classic edition of 'Hex' by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

Last edited by CyberGhostface; 04-08-2023, 07:57 PM.

Comment

This is the Hannibal Lecter Art Portfolio from Suntup. There are 37 prints in the set, here are a few I liked.

Comment

This is something a little different. Skelton Crew Studio has been making replica metal keys associated with Joe Hill's work. Most of them have to do with Locke & Key but they've also made a couple for NOS4A2.

I generally don't get them but this one was different in that it had an exclusive Joe Hill story (about two pages) featuring Charlie Manx from NOS4A2.

(I'm not including the full story but if you're wary of spoilers there's still some text visible with the key.)

Last edited by CyberGhostface; 05-16-2023, 05:53 PM.

Comment

This is Suntup's numbered edition for 'Hannibal Rising' by Thomas Harris.

Comment

This is my complete numbered Hannibal set from Suntup. Thanks to a member on the Facebook group I was able to get matching numbers.

Comment

Some new additions from the past week...

Suntup's numbered edition of 'Hex' by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

A signed copy of 'Pageboy' by Elliot Page.

Comment

I recently acquired two signed books by Jack Ketchum from Gauntlet Press.

'Sleep Disorder' which he co-wrote with Edward Lee.

'Closing Time'.

Comment

I love Ketchum's work; sad there'll be no more of it. R.I.P. to a fantastic author.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

This is Centipede Press's limited edition of 'We Have Always Lived in the Castle' by Shirley Jackson. This was a big one for me as 'Castle' is one of my favorite books. I was also able to get matching numbers with their edition of 'The Haunting of Hill House'.

Comment

This is Thunderstorm Press's lettered edition of 'Depraved 4' by Bryan Smith. It's an author copy I got from Smith's store. It has a few chapters of a discarded early draft exclusive to this edition.

He also threw in a few personalized cards, here's one.

Comment

A few books came in the last week.

SST's 'The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires' by Grady Hendrix.

SST's 'Don't Fear the Reaper' by Stephen Graham Jones.

Last but not least, Cemetery Dance's 'A Chapbook for Burnt-Out Priests, Rabbis, and Ministers' by Ray Bradbury. This is my second Bradbury signature.

Comment

Great adds. Love seeing your collection.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

This is SST's 'The Pallbearers Club' by Paul Tremblay.

Comment

Nice adds.

Love the art in Fear the Reaper.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X