No announcement yet.

Turn Down the Lights edited by Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I get my copy soon! Was hoping for a surprise package after I read the new messages here, but no such luck
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Got my notice, but it takes a couple of days for the PO to get around to updating their site with a delivery date.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my other publishers grab bag also did not get a notice. Love it . Pictures later today. Got my shipping notice for turn down the lights today.

Comment

Nice! I am looking forward to seeing all the goodies everyone got in their grab bags.

Comment

just slipped in to say from title to cover and all the stories within this turned out excellent. Demands to be re-read again.

Comment

I'm so kicking myself for not ordering a grab bag the last time it was offered!!!! :-(

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              Nice! I am looking forward to seeing all the goodies everyone got in their grab bags.

Comment

Finally got my copy today. Jumped right to "The Outhouse" by Ronald Kelly--awesome!; I've got half of them read--all are terrific.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Better to jump to the Outhouse then into the Outhouse.. I got my copy today also but did not even get to open it yet. I got up got dresses headed out to the candle light service and off to work for 14 hours. I might have time tomorrow but I do have to sleep and get back here for 12 more hours. hours. I do know that I am planning on reading it this weekend.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Finally got my copy today. Jumped right to "The Outhouse" by Ronald Kelly--awesome!; I've got half of them read--all are terrific.

Comment

That's rough, especially christmas, I hope you are getting OT and paid for a stat holiday, bookworm!

Comment

No it was taken away by budget cuts last year. At least my kids are older. Also it is nice to spread some cheer to people who have no family involvement. The smiles on their faces Will make it all worth it.

Comment

I am hoping mine arrives today. Would be nice post holiday arrival.

Comment

Great group of stories (except Straub's--but it was decent); rated 5 stars on GR.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Great to hear. I have the flu so I am just lying in bed. Hope to get to this as soon as I feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Great to hear. I have the flu so I am just lying in bed. Hope to get to this as soon as I feel better.
                              I hope you feel better soon.
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Have these all been shipped? I didn't get a shipping notice yet. I also ordered the Salem's lot print with it. If they can be shipped together that'd be even better so that the tube is in the box so it doesn't show up like my Overlook print did. I promptly received a replacement though. The Carrie tube was much shorter and thicker and worked great though. Anyway, have they all shipped cuz I should check with Mindy on my order if they have.

Comment

Working...
                                X