Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool..

Comment

Interesting. As a lifetime subscriber of Cemetery Dance Magazine I love the title!
      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      None of these stories had been bought for anything before October 1st.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Cool..
        The book also didn't exist before October 1st. It's kind of a miracle.

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

What would make this even better is a remarque from ole' Ron. Just saying...

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
          Personally, my story was one that I turned in about three weeks ago, so there was no long-term holding pattern involved (accepted for a previous anthology, etc.) Can't say the same about the other authors, but I would think so. I feel very honored to have work featured in this antho... in any CD antho, to tell the truth.
          The book also didn't exist before October 1st. It's kind of a miracle.

Brian
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Always happy to oblige with the artwork, hoss.

Comment

This looks amazing. I'm taking the plunge and ordering it.

I've been working my way through all of the Shivers series and a few eBook anthologies. I think I'm destroying my ability to read actual novels... they just drone on and on!

Comment

Originally posted by coderedx View Post
                This looks amazing. I'm taking the plunge and ordering it.

I've been working my way through all of the Shivers series and a few eBook anthologies. I think I'm destroying my ability to read actual novels... they just drone on and on!
                I find it hard to believe that if someone had the money to buy this, that they would pass it up. Such a great line-up of authors on this one. It has easily entered the top ten of most anticipated pre-orders if not top 5.

I have yet to start either Shivers VI or Shivers VII. I'm kind of in the opposite spot that you are in that I've been ignoring my short story collections and reading more novels. I find it so much easier to set down a short story collection than a novel, most because short story collections have natural stopping points at the end of each story. I plan to rectify this soon, though. I'll probably make one of my reading goals for 2014 be related to short story collections or anthologies, I've been thinking maybe one a month for the whole year. That should get me caught up with what I have on hand and on pre-order...maybe.

Comment

Finally ordered a trade edition of this! The signed edition would be nice, but I am trying to avoid spending too much of my gift certificate funds, lol!
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Do you know when this month the trade editions of this title will ship?
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                      Do you know when this month the trade editions of this title will ship?
                      Printer is shipping to us tomorrow if the weather permits on their end, but Dan will have to let you know where the books fits in his schedule in the warehouse. Shouldn't be too long after it arrives, though!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Comment

Ordered the slipcased edition, a Christmas present to myself!

Comment

I'm dreaming of a CD Christmas.With lots of books on the way.
                          Printer is shipping to us tomorrow if the weather permits on their end, but Dan will have to let you know where the books fits in his schedule in the warehouse. Shouldn't be too long after it arrives, though!

Brian

Comment

My trade copy just arrived. Plus my other publishers grab bag. Only one repeat. I didn't even know that either item had even shipped!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                              My trade copy just arrived. Plus my other publishers grab bag. Only one repeat. I didn't even know that either item had even shipped!
                              Um… surprise!
                              Brian James Freeman

Comment

I got my shipping notice today - last time that happened, the book showed up same day.

Comment

Working...
                                X