No announcement yet.

Turn Down the Lights edited by Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered the Slipcased Artist Edition. I thought about the deluxe when I first read it wrong and thought it was also artist signed. I like the art and artist sigs but not for $750 specially when they're included in the slipcased. I know it will be a much nicer book but its not for me.

Comment

I'm not sure how many of the offers I will use either from the CC - I think this is the only one I've used so far, other than 4 Halloweens. I had some left over gift certs that got me this one for super good price.

Comment

Used 4 CDCC offers so far. 2 for art and Four Halloweens and this.

Comment

I am not sure how many I have used but I know I used two in the last week.

Comment

I have to pass on this one right now. I seem to have lost my bottomless bucket of Ca$h. Now where is that thing. Here, money, money, money!! LOL!!!

Comment

Me too. The other one was 4 Holloweens.
              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I am not sure how many I have used but I know I used two in the last week.

Comment

Question (not important, just curious): Are these stories that were originally scheduled for Cemetery Dance 15 Year Celebration and moved to this as that project shifted to Best of Cemetery Dance Volume II?

Comment

Picked up the trade. Looks like a great collection and can't wait for this one. Wish the limited was a little closer to my budget, but alas, my budget is broke.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

That my friend is the most excellent question ever..
                    Question (not important, just curious): Are these stories that were originally scheduled for Cemetery Dance 15 Year Celebration and moved to this as that project shifted to Best of Cemetery Dance Volume II?

Comment

Maybe it was three for me. I also bought the Sub Press Limited edition the CD offered a discount on. CDCC is a great value but man it costs me alot!
                      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Me too. The other one was 4 Holloweens.

Comment

That's what I wondered too. Actually, it was more like what I was thinking it was when I saw the details about this
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Personally, my story was one that I turned in about three weeks ago, so there was no long-term holding pattern involved (accepted for a previous anthology, etc.) Can't say the same about the other authors, but I would think so. I feel very honored to have work featured in this antho... in any CD antho, to tell the truth.

Comment

The Outhouse. Could be a messy affair! lLooking forward to it.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

In my experience with scouting the outhouse is a messy affair.
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              The Outhouse. Could be a messy affair! lLooking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
                                Personally, my story was one that I turned in about three weeks ago, so there was no long-term holding pattern involved (accepted for a previous anthology, etc.) Can't say the same about the other authors, but I would think so. I feel very honored to have work featured in this antho... in any CD antho, to tell the truth.
                                None of these stories had been bought for anything before October 1st.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X