Cemetery Dance Grab Bags & Other Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Nice try TJ. But I don't think Dan fell for it. Try Brian he has been very busy and has a baby to keep him exhausted. He just might give out the titles...Well maybe not..
    That's not what I was getting at - I was just asking about 2013 in regards to this.

Comment

Oh sure, sure. We believe you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        It doesn't look like we did one in 2013, probably because we did 2 in 2012. We also sold one earlier this year, though I can't disclose the titles in that yet.
        Is there any updated news on this Grab Bag, from early 2014. While some titles would be great, even some news on when they will be announced would be nice.

This purchase feels a big forgotten with all the other big announcements this year.

Comment

Patience my young Padawan. I have 2 books from a long long time ago that were part of forthcoming grab bags. One is still not officially announced and I knew what it was 2 or more years ago. The other is announced but still in production and will not be out probably till next year. I am sure that this has not been forgotten and we will here something soon. Remember in a few previous announcements they have said there are several unannounced books at the printer as well as the ones being worked on that have been announced.

Comment

Just recivied Beware the Dark #1 in the mail today, and on the invoice there was a buch of books I don't remember ordering. Put the package in the house and went off to work. Four hours later and its still bugging me what those books were. Finaly hit me, I ordered Beware the Dark #1 with The First Forthcoming Grab Bag of 2014! Could it be I have the grab bag list sitting in my house. Ahhh, I still have four hours to go till I can go home and look at the invoice again because for the life of me I can't remember what the titles were.
            "now youes can't leave"
            A Bronx Tale
            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

You tease..Well don't share.We want to. BE surprised.... No really we want to be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                You tease..Well don't share.We want to. BE surprised.... No really we want to be surprised.
                My lips are sealed.
                "now youes can't leave"
                A Bronx Tale
                directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I can't find the announcement outlining the Forthcoming Grab Bag, but was curious how they work - The 2014 is the first one I have ever ordered. If we've purchased the grab bag, I thought I remember reading that we'd get an email stated that whatever book being announced is one we've already purchased with the grab bag. Maybe I am wrong???

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                    I can't find the announcement outlining the Forthcoming Grab Bag, but was curious how they work - The 2014 is the first one I have ever ordered. If we've purchased the grab bag, I thought I remember reading that we'd get an email stated that whatever book being announced is one we've already purchased with the grab bag. Maybe I am wrong???
                    Nope, that should be correct! Looking at the list, these should all be announced this year, but I suspect they will be published next year at this point. One is still waiting on the final contributor to turn in something that is 6 months overdue and the others are just working their way through production. It's a good batch of books, though!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

You want me to call up Mr. KEENE and kick his butt into gear?..
                      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      Nope, that should be correct! Looking at the list, these should all be announced this year, but I suspect they will be published next year at this point. One is still waiting on the final contributor to turn in something that is 6 months overdue and the others are just working their way through production. It's a good batch of books, though!

Brian

Comment

Will the Stephen King book planned to be included in this grab bag be the same as what has been detailed for CDCC4?

Comment

My guess would be no as it has not been offered before. Even if it turned out to be the same for the price of the grab bag you an not go wrong. Plus 3 other books. Well worth it. and very cost effective.
                          Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                          Will the Stephen King book planned to be included in this grab bag be the same as what has been detailed for CDCC4?

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                            Nope, it hasn't been offered before.

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                              Nope, it hasn't been offered before.

Brian
                              Great news, thanks.

Comment

I wanted to get the Free Out of Print Grab Bag with qualifying purhase offer. It's already gone though.

Cap
                                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X