No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Grab Bags & Other Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my grab bag book on Friday. Guessed this was the book based on the shipping notification. No clue what the next ones are. Might figure it out when they're announced. I like the new way of doing the notifications, makes it more of a mystery
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

What grab bag is this? I have ordered the forth coming grab bags and have not received any notice either. Guess after the first I should contact Brian. Between this and not getting the last couple of emails from cdcc I am not sure what is going on.

Comment

The last unannounced grab bag of 2014. This book was announced though. The grab bag cost $149 and I don't know if it was ever announced to everyone.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

If it was a cdcc offer I should have received it. But I do not remember getting that one. Very weird. Oh well more no eyes for a certain other book I am looking at....Well 3 books I am looking at.....Ok 4 books.....Ok......Well you get the picture.

Comment

I did not get it as a cdcc offer either.

Comment

Why are they excluding us Brad???? I thought they liked us........I know they wanted to give someone else a chance to get the books......I'm willing to let it go...............THIS TIME..
              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              I did not get it as a cdcc offer either.

Comment

Yeah, I sent a complaint already to Charlie Freeman. Waiting for a reply. LOL!

Comment

Must be having email issues -- I just got my CDCC offer this morning ... after it had sold out of course.

Comment

I received my CDCC email for the grab bag a few minutes ago this morning. Some dates may have been jostled around a little in the mailing system, or maybe a massive server bottleneck. Or possibly North Korea.
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Same thing just happened to me. Very weird.

Comment

Try the link again now if you're interested and didn't see it in the regular newsletter!
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I just got my cdcc offer also about half an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                            I received my CDCC email for the grab bag a few minutes ago this morning. Some dates may have been jostled around a little in the mailing system, or maybe a massive server bottleneck. Or possibly North Korea.
                            Word leaked about the signed limited edition of the novelization of The Interview!

Comment

Funny after you contacted Charlie all the e-mails for last week's offer suddenly appeared. Now if you contact Kate we might find out about that other grab bag that people are talking about..
                              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Yeah, I sent a complaint already to Charlie Freeman. Waiting for a reply. LOL!

Comment

I'm only allowed one Freeman question per day.

Comment

Working...
                                X