Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SubPress: Clive Barker's Books of Blood (6 volume set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Keep watching the forums after it's released there might be some extra copies announced. Along with my other 2 Barker pre-orders, The Damnation Game and Midnight Meat Train, these will be my first Barker L/Es.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Fair enough, Tim. What do you think of the Scream Press edition in one massive volume?
      I have never actually seen pictures of the Scream Press edition, so I cannot comment. I know about the Stealth Press edition though, but I heard that edition had problems with many book covers getting dinged against the clasp on the traycase.

I do like the idea of a super deluxe oversized single volume though. That would be magic!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

I've said it before...the only issue I had with the Stealth Press limited of Book of Blood was the nude picture of Clive Barker. Personally, I could have done with out it as I don't think it added anything to the book.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          I've said it before...the only issue I had with the Stealth Press limited of Book of Blood was the nude picture of Clive Barker. Personally, I could have done with out it as I don't think it added anything to the book.
          Lol I here ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            Yeah, I don't want to see his Midnight Meat Train thanks...
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
              Yeah, I don't want to see his Midnight Meat Train thanks...
              LOL!! Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Plasticine View Post
                I just ordered the set from Camelot Books. I have the Stealth omnibus, and absolutely love it, but couldn't resist this edition. The Stealth is amazing, but its not very reader friendly. Plus I've always loved Clive's original artwork, so it'll be wonderful to have that on a new edition. Now, I'll have the new editions of Cabal and Weaveworld and the stand alone Midnight Meat Train. I really wish I hadn't missed out on the Damnation Game. I put my name in to be notified in case some copies become available, but I'm not very hopeful that will happen.
                Bad Moon Books has about 8 copies left
                http://www.badmoonbooks.com/product....9&cat=0&page=1

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about Bad Moon Books, Tommy. I just ordered a copy.

Comment

No Problem! Glad I could help!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      I have never actually seen pictures of the Scream Press edition, so I cannot comment. I know about the Stealth Press edition though, but I heard that edition had problems with many book covers getting dinged against the clasp on the traycase.

I do like the idea of a super deluxe oversized single volume though. That would be magic!!!
                      That's the one I meant actually. Though I suppose Scream Press actually did release an omnibus of the first 3.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!
                          Thanks. I spent money I shouldn't have, but decided it's better to snatch it up now instead of dealing with resellers later on.

Comment

^That's par for the course around here!

Comment

^That's par for the course around here!
                              Very true that!!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Thanks. I spent money I shouldn't have, but decided it's better to snatch it up now instead of dealing with resellers later on.
                                That's what I did with the Anniversary edition of IT (Gift edition, Limited Edition, and the art portfolio. Over $700 combined after shipping!). Of course I wasn't married at the time, just engaged to be married later that year
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X