Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SubPress: Clive Barker's Books of Blood (6 volume set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which was of course was called off promptly when she learned you spent $700 on two books
    Last edited by Theli; 05-03-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a limited edition of Hellbound Heart?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        Does anyone know if there is a limited edition of Hellbound Heart?
        I believe there is an anniversary edition, maybe tenth?

Edit: 20th anniversary
        Last edited by Tommy; 05-03-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

http://www.clivebarker.info/hellboundhbib.html

Comment

Cool, thanks! Might have to try to track one down. I don't own any Earthling pub. books yet.

Comment

Me either, I desperately want one of those Weaveworld S/L's but I will have to save my pennies, the Hellbound Heart seems to be going for $300+ for a nice copy

Comment

I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for a reasonably priced copy.

Comment

I am hoping that CD follow up The Damnation Game with a super deluxe oversized edition of The Hellbound Heart. That would be awesome!!!!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Ha ha, we can always hope!

Comment

I have a lettered copy of the Earthling Hellbound Heart--one of my favorites in my collection. I found it on Abebooks.com a couple years ago for $600. Now Camelot Books has one they're selling for $5,000. The limited is also nice--I got a PC copy direct from Earthling a year or so ago, but it comes in a pretty ugly brown slipcase.

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
                        I have a lettered copy of the Earthling Hellbound Heart--one of my favorites in my collection. I found it on Abebooks.com a couple years ago for $600. Now Camelot Books has one they're selling for $5,000. The limited is also nice--I got a PC copy direct from Earthling a year or so ago, but it comes in a pretty ugly brown slipcase.
                        The lettered edition sounds awesome!!

Have you got any photos of it you could share with us?
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Right now all of my books are at home in the states while I'm in China. I will try to get pictures of everything and start a collection thread when I'm home for a few weeks this summer.

Comment

I'm surprised to see that both editions are still available. I figured they'd be sold out by now.

I would love lettered edition of The Hellbound Heart. I'm super jealous! With Earthling, CD, and Subterranean all publishing limited editions of Barker's work, I wonder who will land the rights to publish a signed limited of The Scarlet Gospels?

Comment

Working...
                            X