No announcement yet.

Zombie Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

William, I am curious, is Moody's series connected with continuing characters or are they all separate stories set in a zombie apocalypse?

Comment

Theli: Yes, the 6 AUTUMN novels feature continuing characters. One of the books is a collection of short stories set in and around the series. Moody has a very well set-up website, if you want real in-depth info.

Comment

Hey Theli,
        'Book of the Dead' and 'Mondo Zombie' are quality anthologies, featuring heaps of awesome writers - King, Campbell, Barker, Schow, McCammon, Winter etc, etc.
        You mentioned in my collection thread that you have 'Zombie Jam', by David Schow, on its way to you - also a top collection of zombie stories.

Comment

I got both of those on my "to get" list. I purchased The Book of the Dead 2: Still Dead recently, but have been waiting for a few other books to arrive to snap some shots. And can't wait to crack into Zombie Jam.
          Last edited by Theli; 12-06-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Hi Lincoln:
            BOOK OF THE DEAD and MONDO ZOMBIE are prototypes for the flood that came later--superb work. Skipp's ZOMBIES: ENCOUNTERS WITH THE LIVING DEAD (2009) is also quality workmanship.

Comment

Forgot to mention I ordered Autumn: The Human Condition Signed/Limited, should be arriving soon.

Comment

Theli,
                You are on fire! LOL! I'm waiting for some things from Centipede and Camelot.
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                  Theli,
                  You are on fire! LOL! I'm waiting for some things from Centipede and Camelot.
                  Mike
                  I always love Centipede's books, and Camelot's selection is top notch!

Comment

Hello, all readers of Z fiction. David Moody is offering his short story, "Everything and Nothing," for free on Smashwords. A very spare, bleak, absorbing piece. Here's the link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/284839

Comment

Oh, and while you're cruising Smashwords, check out this guy:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/395373

Comment

Very cool, thanks for the link.

Comment

You're welcome, Theli.

Comment

I'm really fond of Lesser Creatures by Peter Giglio and Love & Zombies by Eric Shapiro.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              I'm really fond of Lesser Creatures by Peter Giglio and Love & Zombies by Eric Shapiro.
                              Shapiro is fantastic. I recall blurbing his IT'S ONLY TEMPORARY back in 2004.

Comment

Thought I would share this cool link. Many of you probably heard about this---unpublished behind-the-scenes photos from DAWN OF THE DEAD (1979 version). For those who haven't, here it is:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/imag...149544-zombies

Comment

Working...
                                X