Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Exorcist and Legion Lettered Edition I, eBay Auction No Reserve Starts at $0.99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Exorcist and Legion Lettered Edition I, eBay Auction No Reserve Starts at $0.99!

I have a perfect Cemetery Dance signed lettered "I" copy of The Exorcist and Legion by William P Blatty going up for auction today. Starts at 7:00 pm EST 10/20/2013 on eBay, the auction lasts for 7 days and will end on the 27 at the same time.

This is a no reserve auction starting at $0.99!

This link to the auction will start working as soon as the listing goes live: The Exorcist and Legion for sale on eBay

As far as we can tell, this is the only lettered copy currently available on the Internet as of the time of this posting.

Wow - 19 bids so far.
    Wonder how high this will go!

sk

Comment

Now 44 bids. One day to go.No I am not bidding.

Comment

51!

Neither am I.

sk

Comment

I am more than happy with my Lettered PC copy of The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition, so I won't be bidding either.
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

52 bids total. $380. wow.

Comment

That's actually a pretty good deal for whoever got it I think. Not bad for the seller either though.

Comment

That's a very good deal for the winning bidder, as it sold for less than the original $400 price tag.

I have never seen a signed, lettered edition sell for less than the original price before - especially a CD published lettered edition. Most fetch ridiculously high prices, two or three times more than the original price.

Whoever managed to land the lettered copy of this book for $380 must be feeling pretty pleased with themselves.

Ok, fess up... Which one of you was it???
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                X