coderedx's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I spent $600 on EP's The Kelmscott Chaucer. But I was able to pay it off in monthly installments, otherwise, I never would have gotten it.
    Damn!!!! I think the closest I've spent that much on anything for "myself", which doesn't include house, car, essentials.... was probably the $350.00 I dropped on my last pair of skates (and they were a good deal on sale too). LOL

Comment

My apologies for slacking on the pictures above! I promise to get some this weekend.

I've acquired copies of Children of the Mind and Angel's Game. The former cost me an arm and a leg, but the latter was only $30. I've updated my original post. Here's my new most wanted:

1. Ender's Shadow S/L
      2. Ender's Game S/L
      3. Doctor Sleep Gift Edition (Help me out, Cemetery Dance!)
      4. SubPress NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
      5. Full Dark No Stars Gift Edition
      6. The Exorcist / Legion Copy by Lonely Road Books
      7. Lord of the Rings / Hobbit in Either Easton Press or Folio Society (Widely available, but not in my price point.)
      8. Chronicles of Narnia in Either Easton Press or Folio Society (Widely available, but not in my price point.)

I hope everybody had a great halloween!

Comment

I really need to update this thread. I'll do that this weekend. But here's my latest addition, from the event in Kansas City. The signature looks a bit funny to me: his hand must have been getting tired!

Revival.JPG

Comment

Very cool, congrats!

Comment

Working...
          X