No announcement yet.

T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, gorgeous!! I love the remarques. My 2 gift editions of SOD are 2 of my most prized positions, so I can only imagine what remarqued S/Ls are like... Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
      WOW, gorgeous!! I love the remarques. My 2 gift editions of SOD are 2 of my most prized positions, so I can only imagine what remarqued S/Ls are like... Congratulations!
      Thanks Rusty!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Your copies of SOD are outstanding, I managed to get the gift edition's but yours are like ........ wow!!!

Comment

Thanks Paul!
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Those are ones I was late to the game for, and they are certainly ones to be drooled over, as I can tell from what's posted above.

Comment

My next entry is the absolutely awesome, Centipede Press deluxe edition of The Anubis Gates by Tim Powers. One of the greatest science fiction/fantasy novels ever published, The Anubis Gates takes literary history, lycanthropy, the Knights Templar, and a bizarre cast of characters into one of the most original and memorable time travel stories ever published. This book is one of my personal favourites of all time and I am thrilled to have a copy of the Centipede Press edition in my collection:

The Anubis Gates - Slipcase.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

One particular element I like about this edition, is the velvet slipcase's unique opening mechanism...

The Anubis Gates - Slipcase Opening Mechanism.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

Wow! I've been watching that on CP's website. Can you post some more pics? Like end papers, art, etc. That is one stunning volume! Congratz!

EDIT: Guess I posted too soon...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The front cover of the book itself, features a lenticular image that shows one of two characters from the book depending on the angle it is viewed from...

The Anubis Gates - Front Cover Brendan Doyle Lenticular Image.jpg
                    - Stephen King

Comment

The lenticular image taken from a different angle...

The Anubis Gates - Front Cover William Ashbless Lenticular Image.jpg
                      - Stephen King

Comment

The signature page.

The Anubis Gates - Signature Page.jpg
                        - Stephen King

Comment

A double page and personally inscribed remarque that artist, David Palumbo created by linking the drawing to a passage in the book...

The Anubis Gates - David Palumbo remarque.jpg
                          - Stephen King

Comment

A sample of the interior artwork by David Palumbo...

The Anubis Gates - Interior Artwork 1.jpg
                            - Stephen King

Comment

More interior artwork...

The Anubis Gates - Interior Artwork 2.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

The book features a four page fold-out map of London with key settings highlighted.

The Anubis Gates - Map of London .jpg
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X